Top Wyoming Sporting Events
31 results | All Wyoming Tours
* A traveler said: "Sara W. was exceptional. Friendly, funny, very knowledgeable and most of all cared about each us. At the end she helped us all share our pictures. Thank you Sara for a wonderful experience we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience through out our journey.the guide (Tim)was informative and friendly.the van was comfortable.Tim pulled over the vehicle whenever he saw whild animal and he gave us a time to captured the moment."
* A traveler said: "The geyser's, the wildlife, waterfalls, hot springs, you name it, it was all amazing!. Our guide Sean was fantastic. His tour included the must see's and sights that the out of town tourist would not know to tour/hike!"
* A traveler said: "Vicky was an awesome guide. We saw everything that we wanted. Lunch was yummy. It was a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with Jay with big sky ebike tours. My family thoroughly enjoyed this activity. They provided a safe and secure experience. They were able to guide our party of 6 ranging in age and experience. I was also impressed with their honesty. He told us when 2 kids in our party were not safe to ride. I really appreciated that he was not greedy. Do yourselves a favor and do this tour!! :)"
* A traveler said: "Carol was our guide and was very knowledgeable and pleasant. She knew the history of the park and shared many interesting stories. Our tour took 13 hours but we saw bears, moose, antelope, bison and many special attractions including beautiful waterfalls, thermal features including old faithful! Long but great day!!"
* A traveler said: "Knowledge of our guide (Kristin) She was great!! Timed each site well and was very careful to meet all of needs !!"
* A traveler said: "Great time. We liked the white water rafting. Beautiful country side here in Cody Wyoming. We also went to the rodeo which was a great time"
* A traveler said: "everything...Dennis was the best guide ever. Very knowledgeable and accommodating. Highly recommend. Best decision we made"
* A traveler said: "One of the best guided tours we have been on! We (family of 3 adults + a 7y/o kid) booked this tour almost at the last week of our planned trip not knowing much about the wintry weather in mid Sep. The tour was operated by Prismatic Tours. We had a direct number available to call, so we got all the details of what to bring and an expected forecast etc. Directions to the location were texted to us in advance (no cell service inside the park, so download your maps in advance!). It had snowed the day prior and since we started the tour at around 9, it was freezing cold. But our tour guide Dillon was just fantastic. We started with coffee, and a quick lesson on "paddling for beginners". The kayaks and equipment were in good condition (seats could have been a but more comfy though). They had sprayskirts that protected us from water dripping onto us from the paddles, and it kept us warm too. Dillon was very knowledgeable, entertained us with great geological facts about the Yellowstone features. This was the first day at the park, and we learned so much in 4-5 hours about the parks, that by the end, we knew exactly where to go and what to see the next 3 days we spent traveling. The trip: started at the Grant Village marina, and covered about 6 miles (to and fro) along the shore and beach of the West Thumb. Stayed about 100 feet close to the shore, so we could see bald eagles, herd of elks (with calves and a large buck) that came to the waters. To our east was the Absaroka range and the Flat Top mountains and the Red Mountains which had snow. To the west shore we had fumeroles that emited sulfur bubbles as we went past the water. It was like a natgeo expedition. We inspected rocks and the break in the beach for lunch was fun too. Bring water and/or snacks if you have picky eaters (like kids) by the way. Thankfully my nephew liked the salami from the charcuterie plates Dillon spread out! We hope to be back in summer. All the best to Dillon for his winter gig!"
* A traveler said: "Mike, our guide had an exceptional knowledge of history and wildlife and photography of the area. We had several great wildlife sitings as a bonus."
* A traveler said: "The driver went above and beyond to make the trip great! He got out and took pictures for us and of us and then emailed them to us."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience with this tour company! Perfect in every way! Derick, our guide, was awesome snd so informative! Highly recommended. Jimmye Lou Cockrell"
* A traveler said: "Carol was a terrific guide. She was very personable, knowledgeable in many areas and went out of her way to make the day great. I highly recommend requesting her as your guide; you will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Dylan was our guide and he was fantastic. He is knowledgeable, patient, easy going, and incredibly helpful."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Wish we had signed up for another of the tours this company offered. Our guide Mike was very knowledgeable to the area and we had an outstanding view of the mountains and valley below. We would definitely choose Red Canyon again,"
* A traveler said: "Everything we saw and did was great but seeing Mesa Falls was amazing. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly and we would highly recommend this excursion"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jenny Lake Trail
- Jackson Lake
- Jackson Town Square (George Washington Memorial Park)
- Lamar Valley
- Grand Prismatic Spring
- Grand Targhee Ski Resort
- Colter Bay Visitor Center
- Yellowstone Petrified Tree
- Norris Geyser Basin
- Mormon Row Historic District
- Old Faithful Geyser
- Hayden Valley
- Grand Loop Road
- Black Sand Basin
- Fountain Paint Pot
- Chapel of the Transfiguration
- National Museum of Wildlife Art
- Castle Geyser
- Jackson Hole Historical Society & Museum
- Mammoth Hot Springs
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in British Columbia