Top Wyoming Multi-day Tours
16 results | All Wyoming Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our ride through the woods w beautiful views of the Grand Teton mountain range. Colby and Zak were great trail guides. The 2hr ride was perfect for those with minimal riding experience. Long enough to enjoy the scenery, short enough to not got sore! The horses are all well cared for which is most important to me! Give it a try!"
* A traveler said: "Such fun and a lovely way to see Snake River. Will was great and told us so much about the river, surroundings and he also pointed out the wildlife to us. A lovely experience."
* A traveler said: "Tim was such a great guide! He knew so much about the Tetons, the wildlife, geology, history and even unique stories about the area and people. The morning flew by as we continually encountered wildlife including a passing herd of bison which we captured on video. Tim provided binoculars, snacks and water... fun time!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day and our tour guide Kelsey was upbeat and extremely knowledgeable. We saw elk, deer, black bear, grizzly bear, bison and moose. It snowed on the way to Yellowstone and it was beautiful. Wonderful day"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful trip down the Snake River. The guide was pleasant and informative. We had bald eagles and a moose along the way. It was safe and completely beautiful! We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide knew right where to go for us to see wildlife. We had a wonderful time! Would do this again for sure."
* A traveler said: "Greg was very informative and friendly. We saw many animals including several moose and big horn sheep. This was a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "I just want to say what a great tour guide Kevin Miller is. His knowledge of the history, geology, geography, and where to possibly find wildlife is extraordinary. He also has some great stories to tell and entertains his group. Thanks again Kevin"
* A traveler said: "Eddie was an awesome guide. His passion was evident in all the information he provided. A+++ experience."
* A traveler said: "Neil is hands down a joy to have as a guide, full of knowledge and passion for nature that’s very contagious. We enjoy the experience fully, thank you"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jackson Lake
- Colter Bay Visitor Center
- Grand Loop Road
- Grand Prismatic Spring
- Yellowstone Upper Falls
- Yellowstone Petrified Tree
- Jenny Lake Trail
- Castle Geyser
- Old Faithful Geyser
- Jackson Hole Historical Society & Museum
- Norris Geyser Basin
- Black Sand Basin
- National Museum of Wildlife Art
- Hayden Valley
- Lamar Valley
- Chapel of the Transfiguration
- Jackson Town Square (George Washington Memorial Park)
- Mud Volcano Area
- Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum
- Mammoth Hot Springs
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in British Columbia