Top Wyoming Hiking Tours
23 results | All Wyoming Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Colby, was awesome and professional. he paid attention to the group behind him and was very talkative and open with us. The horses were great and beautiful as well. And, of course, the view of that horse ride was all we needed to make this entire experience worth while."
* A traveler said: "Enjoying the landscape. Riding the “rapids.” Meeting new people. Pleasant, informative and interesting guide."
* A traveler said: "Saw many bears eating berries on the side of the road as well as a female moose. Our guide was very interesting, informative, and fun. Great adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Jim was an awesome guide with fantastic knowledge.. stopped for a nice lunch .. Saw lots of animals and Teatons were beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Such fun and a lovely way to see Snake River. Will was great and told us so much about the river, surroundings and he also pointed out the wildlife to us. A lovely experience."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful tour. Steve was very knowledgeable. He told us things we never would have read about. We will do a tour with viator again."
* A traveler said: "Sara W. was exceptional. Friendly, funny, very knowledgeable and most of all cared about each us. At the end she helped us all share our pictures. Thank you Sara for a wonderful experience we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "We saw some Mule Deer, Red tail hawk and a Martin. Tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. Great views"
* A traveler said: "Alex was a fantastic guide. We rate this our best excursion in Yellowstone. Buffalo, wolves, badgers, eagles….it was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "The guide was incredibly knowledgeable. Not just about the geysers, but about all of the birds and animals and anything else we wanted to know about the area. The lunch was perfect, well thought out, and felt like it was packed with good energy from the packer. My friend is gluten free and her lunch was delicious and beautifully prepared."
* A traveler said: "Stacy’s knowledge of the area and attractions was wonderful! It was great! Having breakfast and lunch provided was a bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Vicky, was wonderful, polite always making sure her group was engaged and enjoying the tour. She knows her stuff. She goes over and beyond to make sure we had a great tour. Vicky is a keeper!!! Could not have been better."
* A traveler said: "Adriana was a fantastic guide. The views were amazing and the whole experience was outstanding. We made several tours during this trip, but this was the best by far."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience with this tour company! Perfect in every way! Derick, our guide, was awesome snd so informative! Highly recommended. Jimmye Lou Cockrell"
* A traveler said: "Carol was a terrific guide. She was very personable, knowledgeable in many areas and went out of her way to make the day great. I highly recommend requesting her as your guide; you will not be disappointed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fountain Paint Pot
- Jackson Lake
- Yellowstone Upper Falls
- Chapel of the Transfiguration
- Grand Prismatic Spring
- Jenny Lake Trail
- Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum
- Grand Loop Road
- Black Sand Basin
- Norris Geyser Basin
- Jackson Town Square (George Washington Memorial Park)
- National Museum of Wildlife Art
- Grand Targhee Ski Resort
- Mormon Row Historic District
- Castle Geyser
- Mud Volcano Area
- Old Faithful Geyser
- Mammoth Hot Springs
- Yellowstone Petrified Tree
- Lamar Valley
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in British Columbia