Top Whistler Winter Sports
25 results | All Whistler Tours
* A traveler said: "Ryan was a mine of local and historical knowledge and was a very considerate and friendly guide. Thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely Amazing time, thrilling ride, friendly staff, well organized and even a bear came to say hello"
* A traveler said: "Loved it ! We surprised our friends as an anniversary gift. What a great way to check off a bucket list wish together There was a lot of smoke but still great views"
* A traveler said: "Eric and Maddie were so nice and helped ease my nerves. The views were stunning. Highly recommend the Eagle tour ."
* A traveler said: "Awesome way to explore Whistler outside the village. Highly recommend this experience for those looking for a fun day out. My 13 year old loved every minute of it!"
* A traveler said: "It’s the best so far we have done. Really enjoyed. Me and my son 13 age really had lots of fun. Highly recommended I would also advise not to purchase the separate gondola tickets for peak to peak. It can be done in the same zip lining tickets and is great opportunity to save money. Once you are on your way back from zipline just ask the attendants to take the upward gondolas instead of going down wards gondolas and they will let you do that."
* A traveler said: "Well organized. Followed Covid safety protocols. Our guide, Tara, was enthusiastic, knowledgeable & attentive to everyone. The driver (sorry. Forgot his name) maneuvered difficult driving, off loaded canoes…all with a broken hand. He was great too."
* A traveler said: "Eugene was an excellent host. We had a wonderful experience getting a taste of local restaurants and their history."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Abby was amazing and even gave us some additional tour tips for hikes and activities. She’s the best and we’ll be back again!"
* A traveler said: "Although we went on a cloudy day and the views were hidden behind a grey sky, it was an unreal experience. As fun as I thought it would be! Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was well organized and the tour guides were very friendly. My wife and I had a fun time."
* A traveler said: "We went on the tour with Marie she was very helpful with local information and a great guide we all had the best time highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The snowshoe tour was fantastic! Ryan is a great guide with many interesting facts to share about the fauna and life in the beautiful forest. He was great with a novice snowshoer and we had a wonderful adventure. Delicious cookie and tea also.! Go snowshoeing!"
* A traveler said: "This made our trip! It was an excellent adventure - great for kids and adults! Our guide, Ali, was amazing! She was great with the kids, remembering their names, and offered many times to take a family pic. She made the adventure wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Had a really nice time walking on a glacier on an 80 degree day in August! Our guide Maya was very nice and told us many facts about the area and the glacier. Never thought I'd be sliding down a snow hill on August 23...very unique and lots of fun!"
* A traveler said: "The delivery process was easy and smooth, they came to our place punctually and with a different set of boots and boards to try on each person. The 2 guys were very friendly and helpful. It is easy to contact the company for any change on the address, sizes, hours, etc... really open to help you with any concern! I will take this service again for sure! Great service! Totally recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Glacier Walks
- Winter Sports Rentals
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Brandywine Falls
- Audain Art Museum
- Squamish Adventure Centre
- Callaghan Lake Provincial Park
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- Britannia Mine Museum
- Sea to Sky Highway
- Fitzsimmons Creek
- Garibaldi Provincial Park
- Whistler Olympic Park
- Cheakamus River
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Center (SLCC)
- Alexander Falls
- Shannon Falls