Top Whistler Sightseeing Tours
29 results | All Whistler Tours
* A traveler said: "Ryan was a mine of local and historical knowledge and was a very considerate and friendly guide. Thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Eric and Maddie were so nice and helped ease my nerves. The views were stunning. Highly recommend the Eagle tour ."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely Amazing time, thrilling ride, friendly staff, well organized and even a bear came to say hello"
* A traveler said: "Loved it ! We surprised our friends as an anniversary gift. What a great way to check off a bucket list wish together There was a lot of smoke but still great views"
* A traveler said: "Awesome way to explore Whistler outside the village. Highly recommend this experience for those looking for a fun day out. My 13 year old loved every minute of it!"
* A traveler said: "Although we went on a cloudy day and the views were hidden behind a grey sky, it was an unreal experience. As fun as I thought it would be! Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "FANTASTIC! Our guide Amy was friendly and so encouraging!! Started the tour not sure if I'd get the hang of it..finished feeling like a pro and ready for the next adventure!! SNOWMOBILING here I come😊"
* A traveler said: "Luke is the best! Very articulate, thorough, knowledgeable and accommodating.Ask for him directly. He is the man!"
* A traveler said: "It’s the best so far we have done. Really enjoyed. Me and my son 13 age really had lots of fun. Highly recommended I would also advise not to purchase the separate gondola tickets for peak to peak. It can be done in the same zip lining tickets and is great opportunity to save money. Once you are on your way back from zipline just ask the attendants to take the upward gondolas instead of going down wards gondolas and they will let you do that."
* A traveler said: "I had done the call of wild tour and out tour guide was Nikki. She was super nice and helpful. All my friends had enjoyed our tour and I would definitely recommend this company to other."
* A traveler said: "Nate is an excellent tour guide/driver/photographer. He was explaining to us about the place while he was driving. He’s adventurous too like us. We did bear hunting and hill climbing even if it’s not part of our tour. It was fun afternoon at whistler. We will definitely go back and do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Ryan was so knowledgeable and helpful. We visited all the different areas and he shared the history and back story of each."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Had a great time with Ryan learning about the area and exploring ! I was really lucky to be the only person on the tour! Would highly recommend"