Top Western Norway Sporting Events
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Western Norway Tours
Sort by: Featured
Whole day trip is the best one option how to get knowledge about Norwegian history, every day life and to enjoy beautiful northern nature. Our Norway in Miniature tour gives you in addition chance to become acquainted with local cuisine and to enjoy views of UNESCO protected Narray fjord, to taste fresh water from famous waterfall and to make pictures from mountain lookout points.
To travel the beautiful western parts of Norway is an unike experience. And to do so in an exclusive Tesla X 100P with minimum carbon footprint is an even better experience. The car is spacious for up to 4 passengers and it also allow for some luggage. We will provide a WiFi connection for you to use as we go along, but you have to remember that not all of Norway is well covered with good signals. Marianne and Johnny will take you on a trip that leaves the crowded roads and areas and take you to places that not all tourists are able to see. As mass tourism is blooming in Norway we see that almost all operators use the main roads ang give their guests the same experience that the all the others are receiving. This is not the case with us in Skarphedin Travel. Even though we have a time table we will always stop at your request. If you have questions on the way you do not hesitate to ask. We are there for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Sporting Events in Western Norway are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Western Norway may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England