Top Western Norway Day Cruises
27 results | All Western Norway Tours
* A traveler said: "Ride was amazing when the cruise came to halt near the nærings fjord. It was breathtaking nature beauty."
* A traveler said: "Excellent cruise. Very interesting and informative. Clean boat. Welcoming crew. Good snack bar. Value for the prive"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our tour and were able to see all the main sights thanks to a hassle free tour with our guide Frode. He had a lot of information to share and was very helpful. Having him to drive us around saved a lot of time. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this sightseeing cruise. Although it was raining, we were able to see quite a lot. Staff was friendly. The Lysefjord is just beautiful and probably more beautiful when clear. The pilot drove us up close to waterfalls, goats, and caves giving great picture opportunities."
* A traveler said: "My son and | did this trip. It is 10 hours but worth it over bus, train, and boat. We had guide Sveta, and she was fantastic. She was so knowledgeable and personable, and made the trip a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Vladislav Morozov was the best guide! His knowledge of the Bergen and fjord areas was amazing. He extended the original 6 hour tour time to be sure our needs were met."
* A traveler said: "Frode was punctual, informative and a terrific guide. definetly, highly recommended. he makes everything easier for us"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South Holland