Top Western Ireland Sea Caving
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
1 result | All Western Ireland Tours
Sort by: Featured
The Wild Atlantic Way tourism trail dominates the western Irish coast, but most tourists just drive or walk the trail; very few see its rugged cliffs and beautiful beaches from the ocean. Experience the grandeur of this wild coastline from the Atlantic on this half day kayaking trip. Kayak under towering arches and into hidden sea caves, and take the opportunity to go snorkeling and get close to the region’s marine wildlife.
Taking safety measures
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Sea Caving in Western Ireland are taking additional safety precautions?
These Western Ireland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sea Caving in Western Ireland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Western Ireland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England