Top Western Ireland Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Western Ireland Tours
Westport House is one of northwest Ireland’s most popular heritage sites, renowned for its 17th-century architecture, exquisite interiors, and magnificent gardens. This admission ticket grants full access to the house and gardens, so you can explore over 30 rooms, admire the grand Sicilian marble staircase, and stroll around the landscaped gardens, with views of Clew Bay and the Atlantic coast.
Hands on approach for our visitors, and personal engagement between our knowledgeable guides and visitors.
Explore the Wild Atlantic Way by private car during this full-day tour to see the Cliffs of Moher. Get picked up at the address of your choice and set out on a tour to experience the best of the west of Ireland. In addition to seeing the famous Cliffs of Moher from the top, climb aboard a boat in the village of Doolin to admire the cliffs from below. See castles, rugged landscapes, the River Shannon, and more during this private tour.
Discover one of County Galway’s highlight attractions when you visit the 16th-century Dunguaire Castle. Renowned both as a scenic historical landmark and for its literary heritage—the castle hosted visiting writers the likes of W.B. Yeats and George Bernard Shaw—the waterside Dunguaire Castle is popular among both history buffs and literary types. Save yourself any trouble by securing your admission in advance, and once inside explore at your leisure.
Learn about film history during a visit to The Quiet Man Museum in Cong, in the west of Ireland. Skip-the-line with a priority access ticket and explore the museum, devoted to the 1952 film The Quiet Man starring John Wayne. See original artifacts from the movie, newspaper articles about the filming in Cong, and film-inspired costumes.
Cruise on beautiful Lough Corrib, the second largest Iake in Ireland, dotted with over 360 islands. Guided visit to famous and historic Inchagoill Island to see: -St. Patricks Church (5th Century) -The stone of Lugna (470AD: Gravestone of St. Patricks navigator) -The Church of the Saints (Built in 1180AD by the Augustinian Monks of Cong) -The burial tomb of Muirgeas O'Nioc (Archbishop of Tuam in 1128AD)
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in Western Ireland?
The best Attractions & Museums in Western Ireland according to Viator travelers are:
What Attractions & Museums in Western Ireland are taking additional safety precautions?
These Western Ireland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Westport House and Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Dún Aonghasa (Dun Aengus) Tours & Tickets
- Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park Tours & Tickets
- Galway Arts Centre Tours & Tickets
- Doolin Cave Tours & Tickets
- Galway Bay Tours & Tickets
- Sky Road Tours & Tickets
- Galway Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Galway City Museum Tours & Tickets
- Galway Atlantaquaria Tours & Tickets
- Lough Corrib Tours & Tickets
- Roundstone Harbor Tours & Tickets
- The Spanish Arch Tours & Tickets
- Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden Tours & Tickets
- Dunguaire Castle's Medieval Banquet Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets