Top Western Highlands Travel & Transportation Services
4 results | All Western Highlands Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing, amazing, amazing. Our guide was Alex and he was truly AMAZING. Friendly, knowledgeable, and outgoing. We did the sunrise tour with Alex and he brought us banana bread, fruits and coffee. He then drove us around multiple towns to eat delicious local food. Alex is the best and I would highly recommend him and this tour service."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I traveled up to Panajachel from Antigua in February 2020. VERY impressed with the immediate responses and communication of the Antiqua office. Our hotel pickup and delivery was seamless. The shuttle bus was a new, climatized, 16-passenger vehicle with a competent and courteous driver. Needless to say, we were very pleased with the level of service on all counts. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We needed to get from Panahachel to Guatemala Airport for a 3:00 pm flight, leaving Pana at 9:00. Although the shuttle left 15 to 20 minutes late, the ride was smooth, and got us to the airport with time to spare. We did not travel through Antigua. The van was clean and in great condition."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Mexico