Top Western Highlands Architecture Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Western Highlands Tours
In these tours you can discover how these exquisite stained glass windows are made, the essence of what to make of a stained glass window and also how the most colorful and creative murals of the city of Quetzaltenango were made. Colorful throughout the tour. In addition to taking out all the accumulated creativity, they can make their own souvenir and take it home. Unmissable even for the locals themselves.
On this tour you will visit the municipality of Cantel, where there will be a small traditional embroidery workshop. The history of guipil is described, a traditional Guatemalan blouse, unique in the world. As well as living with the family of the instructor in her own home, a rural place full of nature and traditions.
During this tour, we will take you to know 3 different towns. You will explore the largest market in Guatemala, will go to the most colorful church, and end the tour by going to a small but lovely town. Each location holds something special that we want to show you and hope you like it as much as we do or even more. The first place to visit will be San Francisco El Alto and its market which is the largest one in Guatemala. Usually, it takes around 6 hours to go through all of it (that is not the case on this tour, we will be there just a fraction of all that time). Then, we will visit the famous church of San Andrés Xecul, an icon of Guatemala and a representation of religious syncretism. In the end, we will visit Salcajá, a small but very charming town with lots of history and beautiful places to visit. This is a tour you don´t want to miss, so reserve your ticket, and we will take you to one of the greatest traveling experiences of them all.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Architecture Tours in Western Highlands?
The best Architecture Tours in Western Highlands according to Viator travelers are:
What Architecture Tours in Western Highlands are taking additional safety precautions?
These Western Highlands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets