Top Western Highlands Transportation Services
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Western Highlands Tours
This is shared tourist shuttle transport between Lake Atitlan (either San Pedro La Laguna or San Marcos La Laguna) and Antigua, Guatemala. We will pick-up and rdrop-off directly at your accommodation location in central Antigua, or at a common meeting point in either of the lake villages.
Your shared shuttle transport will bring you between the main tourist hubs of Antigua and Panajachel at Lake Atitlan. You can request to be dropped off at the main public dock to get on a boat to the other lake villages.
Our service is a timely and direct service between Panajachel at Lake Atitlan, and Guatemala City. We do airport drop-offs, and bring passengers to any of the central zones in Guatemala City.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Transportation Services in Western Highlands?
The best Transportation Services in Western Highlands according to Viator travelers are:
- Shared shuttle - Antigua to/from San Pedro/San Marcos La Laguna (Lake Atitlan)
- Shared shuttle - Antigua to/from Panajachel, Lake Atitlan
- Shared shuttle - Panajachel to Guatemala City (airport)
Things to do near Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific