West Yellowstone Tours
* A traveler said: "Scott was the most knowledgeable tour guide, he found all the wildlife on our bucket list we wanted to see. Great lunch and all around awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was amazing and very knowledgeable. He made any special requests a priority- especially the stop by at Grand Prismatic Spring."
* A traveler said: "The geyser's, the wildlife, waterfalls, hot springs, you name it, it was all amazing!. Our guide Sean was fantastic. His tour included the must see's and sights that the out of town tourist would not know to tour/hike!"
* A traveler said: "Kyle was an amazing tour guide. He made Yellowstone come alive with history and animal facts. Having the inside scoop on where to be made each site so much more exciting ."
* A traveler said: "We had a great VIP tour of West Yellowstone. We were provided great service by our guide AJ. He was very attentive to our needs and took us to hidden gems that we would have never experienced otherwise. AJ was very knowledgeable and friendly. This tour was worth every penny and more!"
* A traveler said: "I was skeptical about taking a tour versus “winging it”, we were not disappointed by this tour. Cloyd was very informative, very personable and great to spend the day with. Our whole group, 8 of us, from all over the USA, had a fantastic time. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great but unfortunately the loop road was closed so we missed about half the tour. Will definitely use again"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience for my family. We had a little one with us and they came to his rescue! Would definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Kyle was a knowledgeable and well prepared guide we learned a lot. We enjoyed the Prismatic pool and the color and drama of the Canyon."
* A traveler said: "I had such an incredible day with AJ and Dennis! It was absolutely one of the best Mondays I have ever had. They are fun and knowledgeable - the perfect combo. I would go back on a tour in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "My boys loved the ‘treasures’ they found! Shark teeth and arrow heads, though not found in a mine, are their prized possessions!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Yellowstone Wildlife Sightseeing Tour
- Private Yellowstone Tour: Iconic Sites, Wildlife, Easy Hiking, & Lunch Included
- Private Yellowstone Old Faithful and Lower Loop Tour
- Yellowstone National Park - Full-Day Lower Loop Tour from West Yellowstone
- Zipline Adventure Park Unlimited Fun in West Yellowstone