Top West Palm Beach Snorkeling
Saved to wishlist!
How to Get Around
On the Water
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Likely To Sell Out
Art & Culture
Glass Bottom Boat Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Private and Luxury
8 results | All West Palm Beach Tours
Enjoy some time to sit back and relax as you cruise along Florida's Treasure Coast. Sail to Jupiter Island where you can see the lifestyles of the rich and famous before heading up the Atlantic Intercoastal Waterway. During your cruise, enjoy commentary about the history of the area from your captain.
Go deep-sea fishing at Riviera Beach with a half-day outing aboard a custom-built aluminum drift fishing boat. All equipment and a fishing license are provided, so you won’t need to do any extra planning. Just climb aboard, then enjoy cushioned seating on your way to nearby fishing grounds. With an experienced crew available throughout the trip, this outing is suited to everyone from beginners to experienced anglers.
Snorkeling is very much a must while in Florida, but if you’ve never been, it could be difficult to get started. This Palm Beach Private Snorkeling Lessons and Tour teaches you the basics of snorkeling with all equipment provided. After you’re feeling confident, you’ll snorkel Lake Worth Lagoon where you’ll see sea life like starfish, seahorses, and octopus. Plus, go home with a souvenir fish ID card and a dive site map.
With a small population of less than 900 people, Jupiter Island must be reached by boat. Avoid the hassle of renting your own and take this Jupiter Island Sunset Cruise to become more familiar with the area. See spots such as Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, Dubois Park, and Johnathan Dickerson State Park while your captain tells you about the history along the way. Plus, you’ll be sailing at sunset—the most beautiful time of day.
Bring your appetite, a bib, and a sense of culinary curiosity on this downtown West Palm Beach food tour. This five-stop foodie tour focuses on the locally-owned and award-winning restaurants that make up West Palm’s dining scene. Taste some of the most popular dishes at Kapow Noodle Bar and walk to the spot locals claim has the best Key Lime Pie in the city. You’ll also pop into the one of the oldest restaurants in town, Pistache French Bistro.
Discover the diverse wildlife of Jupiter with a clear kayak tour. Meet your guide for a small-group paddling adventure into mangroves and scenic waterways. Keep an eye out for a variety of wildlife such as manatees, dolphins, and colorful fish. See below the surface of the water through the clear, transparent kayak during the excursion.
Discover culinary gems of the West Palm Beach neighborhood on this tasting tour. Explore this trendy neighborhood by van and visit the Grandview Public Market, meet award-winning chefs, stop for tacos prepared by a Food Network champion, sample Cuban cuisine, and more. Dine in unique locations along the way and enjoy commentary from your guide on the West Palm culinary scene.
The Loxahatchee River is a National Wild and Scenic River in Florida, but the stretch is more than seven miles (11 kilometers) long, and if you don’t know which way to go, it could get confusing. This Loxahatchee River Kayak Tour lets you cruise the river with a guide and a group in a kayak. Keep an eye out for animals hidden in the beautiful Cypress tree forest along the route.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Snorkeling in West Palm Beach?
The best Snorkeling in West Palm Beach according to Viator travelers are:
What Snorkeling in West Palm Beach are taking additional safety precautions?
These West Palm Beach experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Snorkeling in West Palm Beach are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in West Palm Beach may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Kayaking Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets