Top West Palm Beach Duck Boat Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
On the Water
Likely To Sell Out
1 result | All West Palm Beach Tours
Sort by: Featured
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
You will enjoy a 75 minute narrated musical tour of Palm Beach and West Palm Beach. Our tour guides are local actors and they will keep you entertained with funny and interesting stories about the people and history of Palm Beach. We will pass by and discuss: The Breakers Hotel, The Society of the Four Arts, The Palm Beach Mansions, Mega Yachts, Clematis Street, Worth Avenue and more. The highlight of the trip is the calm Intracoastal Waterway and Lagoon. You will see the homes of celebrities and billionaires that line this waterway. We will also get an up close look at mega yachts of visiting celebrities, billionaires and Royals who moor their mega yachts in our harbor.
* A traveler said: "It was raining before the tour but the weather cleared quickly. Great view from the starboard side. Captain Derek and Kaitlyn provided a memorable experience."
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Duck Boat Tours in West Palm Beach are taking additional safety precautions?
These West Palm Beach experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island