Top West Midlands Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All West Midlands Tours
Get up close and personal with an array of aquatic animals, and enjoy a family-friendly day out, when you book tickets to the National SEA LIFE Centre in Birmingham. Inside, you’ll see everything from Gentoo penguins and Asian short-clawed otters to jellyfish, sharks, and poison dart frogs. Explore different habitats, walk through the UK’s first 360° ocean tunnel, and learn more about marine creatures at the aquarium’s supervised touch pool.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in West Midlands are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kid-Friendly in West Midlands are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near West Midlands
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England