Top West Bank Underground Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All West Bank Tours
Visit some of the world’s most holiest grounds without worrying about a big group holding you back and interrupting your experience during this St. George's Monastery, Wadi Qelt, Mar Saba, and Bethlehem private tour. See the Church of the Nativity, Chapel of the Milk Grotto, Cave of St. Jerome, and Mar Saba Monastery. Plus, you’ll ride comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy a provided falafel lunch.
Daniel is a holder of Master’s degree in Peace & Conflict Resolution and a BA in Music and has been a peace activist and worked in the interfaith community for the last 15 years. The tour goes deeply into historical facts connected also with theological inside since he has a BA in Music and Biblical Studies.
Meet with local residents on this English-language tour to find out what life is really like in Hebron. We visit the Tel Hebron archaeological garden, the Hebron Visitor's Center and museum which includes a short movie in English and of course the spectacular Tomb of the Patriarchs and Matriarchs.
Explore the best of Bethlehem with this tour. Not only you will get to see the most important sites in Bethlehem but you will get the chance to walk through the old city of Bethlehem and explore the rich in cultural and colors markets of the city and the famous attractions of the city. Like the Assyrian and the Armenian quarter in the city, as well as the Museum of Bethlehem for the crafts. After Pick Up the tour starts in The Church of Nativity, one of the oldest churches in the world where Jesus was born. Then we will have a guided walk to the old city of Bethlehem. After we finish we will visit the church of Milk Grotto in Bethlehem. And then we will take the car to the city of Beit Sahour. First we take a visit to The Chapel of The Shepherd's Field and then visit a local Olive Wood Factory and have an insight of the local crafts. *Make Sure to bring your passport as it is required when passing the checkpoint sometimes. * Switch of vehicle is required, All times are approximate!
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Underground Tours in West Bank?
The best Underground Tours in West Bank according to Viator travelers are:
What Underground Tours in West Bank are taking additional safety precautions?
These West Bank experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Underground Tours in West Bank are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in West Bank may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Peloponnese
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets