Top Waterford Museum Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Waterford Tours
Go behind the scenes and gain a better understanding of the time and work that goes into crystal making on this tour of the House of Waterford Crystal factory. Your guide explains the step-by-step process of crystal making, as you wander the rooms where different techniques are used along the way. Meet a few of the high-end crystal makers, and visit the retail store where you can explore one of the world’s largest displays of Waterford Crystals.
Step back in time and explore Irish history from the Viking to the Victorian era on this 1-hour Viking Triangle tour in Waterford. Follow your guide through this ancient Irish city and visit six national monuments including Reginald’s Tower, Greyfriars Friary, Choristers’ Hall, the Mayor’s Wine Vault and the Bishop’s Palace. Gain insight into Ireland’s colorful past and learn of the invasions, battles and victories which shaped the country we know today. Admire archaeological treasures from centuries passed and trace Ireland’s architecture through the generations.
Learn the history of Waterford through the Middle Ages and beyond with this Medieval Museum entry ticket. Head to the center of the Waterford Viking Triangle, to the impressive Medieval Museum. During your visit, explore the 13th-century Choristers’ Hall and the 15th-century Mayor’s Wine Vault, and head underground where ancient vaults await. Marvel at some of Europe’s rarest medieval treasures alongside clothing dating back to King Henry VIII’s reign. Explore the site at your leisure, follow a costumed guide or simply use your audio guide — the choice is yours.
Explore Waterford’s rich Georgian history and heritage with this Bishop’s Palace Museum entry ticket. Step inside the magnificent museum, then follow a costumed guide or simply use your audio guide to explore at your leisure. During your visit, admire 18th- to 20th-century treasures including Napoleon Bonaparte’s Mourning Cross, glinting Waterford crystal, period furniture and rare paintings alongside beautiful silver and glassware. Follow the city’s fortunes from 1700 to the late 20th century, and gain insight into stories of local significance including the War of Independence in Waterford.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Museum Tickets & Passes in Waterford?
The best Museum Tickets & Passes in Waterford according to Viator travelers are:
What Museum Tickets & Passes in Waterford are 1 hour or less?
Museum Tickets & Passes in Waterford that are 1 hour or less are:
What Museum Tickets & Passes in Waterford are taking additional safety precautions?
These Waterford experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets