Top Washington Shore Excursions
34 results | All Washington Tours
* A traveler said: "Ken was great!!’Funny, knowledgeable, professional, He struck the perfect balance of when to talk and when to stay silent"
* A traveler said: "We took this tour on Sat 9/18/21 & had a fantastic time, the driver was friendly and provided excellent facts on Seattle. The 2 winery stops were excellent & lunch was fantastic. The waterfall is beautiful and we had ample time for pictures. We were also able to stop for a quick visit to Boehm's Candy for their delicious chocolates."
* A traveler said: "Omar was my driver and my flight came earlier than I planned and my hotel check in was at 4. So Omar suggested a tour of the city for a fee. So glad I had the opportunity to see alot more of the city other than my block of the hotel. Great service would book again."
* A traveler said: "Chef Sean did a great job of giving us the history of the market as well as tips on where to eat/drink around the market. Loved the food we tasted. Many we would have never tried without the tour."
* A traveler said: "Mt Rainer does not always appear but this day we saw it! Although there was mist in places throughout the day there was gorgeous fall foliage, waterfalls and lakes. Spotted a bear, marmots and deer. Our guide Joe was terrific! HIGHLY RECOMMEND spending a day on this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day tour. Make sure to wear hiking shoes and dress in layers. Nice comfortable bus. We had a perfect day for weather. Lots of hiking if you are up to it. We went to an old forest with big trees, saw some waterfalls then went to the mountain. Last stop was for ice cream. Yum! I got my steps in today."
* A traveler said: "The pilot, Mark, was terrific! He flew us over the Space Needle, the city of Seattle and the islands adjacent to Seattle. Mark explained the history of Seattle and the islands while he flew and we took loads of video! A must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time, friendly , cleans car overall service was good 👍. We will book again for next trips 😃"
* A traveler said: "It was a nice memories we had and our tour guide was very good and give details of the tour. We’ll come back again and use Viator"
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "Mark was our Pilot and he was amazing!!!!! He took his time, and he was so engaging with my son who had just turned 18 and this was his surprise birthday. Thank you so much!!!"
* A traveler said: "Your guide Charles was great! He was extremely knowledgeable about sites in Seattle. Impressed by his presentation anod driving skill."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide so very friendly and knowledgeable. The views were absolutely incredible. This is a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Capt. Steve was an excellent tour guide. He had lots of information about the sites/history of Seattle. He made everything very interesting. He was also very accommodating to my grandchildren(ages 9 and 4). We saw everything and more. I would highly recommend using Capt. Steve. I would use him again!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip. Alex knew the best spots to stop and the history and geology of the area. This trip was not rushed and lasted almost 11 hours. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Also he helped with my husband who has a little trouble walking."
* A traveler said: "The tour was one of the best parts of the trip! He was an excellent host and so much interesting history. It was a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was the best tour guide! It was only myself and my husband the day we went. His vehicle accommodates up to 7. So even though it wasn’t an extremely profitable day for him he still went above and beyond by taking us to wineries other than the one that was on the tour list and he spent an extra 30 minutes touring us around downtown so we could take it all in and it really made the day memorable for us."
* A traveler said: "Darnell was wonderful. He made our first trip to Seattle fun and enjoyable. He was amenable, friendly, knowledgeable and witty. We enjoyed seeing the many wineries, cultural sites and lush landscapes. We can’t wait to come back!"
* A traveler said: "This tour did not start out well as we were told that the flight left at 9am, but in fact it did not leave until 2pm. There was apparently a big disconnect between the booking company and the tour company. After that was sorted out, we met James, our pilot, who was quite the character. He was very friendly and talkative, both a plus for being tour-guide and pilot in one. The Flight was quite the aerial experience. We got great views of Mt. Rainier and Mount St. Helens. It was a beautiful day and an excellent way to end our honeymoon. Touching down the float plane on Lake Washington was a smooth landing."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time and Shawn was a fantastic guide! We had a private car for the day and he stopped off at good photo spots, very knowledgeable about the area and recommended a great lunch spot! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to have a wonderful wine tasting and beautiful day at Cannon Beach."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lake Washington
- Seattle Waterfront
- Bainbridge Island
- Museum of Flight
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Johnston Ridge Observatory
- Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
- Capitol Hill
- Fremont District
- Elliott Bay
- Gas Works Park
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum
- Adventura Aerial Adventure Park
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Original Starbucks
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico