Top Washington Outdoor Activities
93 results | All Washington Tours
* A traveler said: "This was such a great time! Our guide was so knowledgeable and able to answer all of our questions. I went solo and had a blast. The Hoh rainforest does not disappoint. I felt like I was on another planet."
* A traveler said: "Russ communicated & met us right on time. It was a beautiful day on the Sound & Russ patiently answered all our questions about sailing & threw in more than a few great stories to keep us entertained! High recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great day!!! Joe Pritchard was fabulous!! Not only was he knowledgeable, he was very entertaining and accommodating. I was clear that his entire mission was to give us the best possible experience.... and he delivered!!! At no time were we bored or in need of anything. He was on it before we asked. One of my favorite all time tours!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The captain and naturalist were exceptionally accommodating. Had to travel far but we found our Orcas. The passion for these creatures was evident in her enthusiasm. It was nice to not have a full boat as well"
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour and really appreciated the knowledge of our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the city and helped us with photography tips."
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Olympic National Park was amazing! Out guide Marty was great and told us all kinds of interesting facts about the park."
* A traveler said: "The naturalist on our trip was very friendly and knowledgeable. He answered all the questions we had, even if he had answered them before. The captain was on top of things all to. We were on the whales the whole time! It was an amazing trip of a lifetime!"
* A traveler said: "Justin was the best guide ever!! From being very knowledgeable about all things related to Mt St Helens. Lunch was so yummy."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Michael was awesome. He truly went the extra mile to make our tour amazing. I would highly recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on our bike trip. Thomas was awesome and the scenery was amazing. It was a fun way to see the layout of Leavenworth."
* A traveler said: "Joel, our guide, was fabulous. He was very knowledgeable about the history, the wildlife, the hikes and so personable. We could tell he loves his work! I recommend this tour 100%!!!"
* A traveler said: "Mark was our Pilot and he was amazing!!!!! He took his time, and he was so engaging with my son who had just turned 18 and this was his surprise birthday. Thank you so much!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant day; superbly hoisted by our guide, Daniel. Professionally organised, providing nice mixture of enjoyable and informative experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was awesome. Great tour. All the 3 Wineries picked were great. Daniel made food arrangements for us also including coffee, cheese and pastries. We really enjoyed the lunch. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on this tour. We had only been kayaking once or twice before and we were a little tired as we were trying to squeeze a lot into one day, but this was just the right amount of time, it's a short trip with beautiful scenery all around. We enjoyed our tour guide Nikki very much, she was pleasant and patient, and even though I would have thought we would have been the lest experienced she had quite a group of novice and handled us all very well. Nikki took pictures for us (as we were afraid to take a phone or camera out on the kayak) and sent them to us later, it was nice to have our time memorialized. Cheer! :)"
* A traveler said: "What an afternoon! We started in sunshine as we drove to hiking area. Then clouds set in and it became an other worldly tour. Eric was excellent guide to keep us calm and appreciation for all of it. Taught us helpful high altitude hiking tips and great stories. Watching the Mountain View that surrounded us while feeling the cloud pellets on our faces…wow. Thank you Olympic Hiking Company!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Rudy was awesome …..The wineries he chose were unique and interesting .. The PicNicTable restaurant we stopped at for lunch was very good. It was our 1st time to tour Washington State wineries and doing it with Bon Vivant."
* A traveler said: "All of it! The guides are friendly, engaging, knowledgeable and appear to enjoy what they do! I took my teenage son with; when he found out we were going white-water rafting, he was not the least bit excited about it. Once we got on the river, his attitude changed, and he even sat on the nose of the raft while going through the granny drop (?). He is looking forward to our next trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Lylle, was amazing. She was very knowledgeable of Seattle and Washington state. Highly recommend her."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Washington State Ferries
- Tillicum Village
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum
- Lake Chelan
- Discovery Park
- Museum of Flight
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
- Lake Washington
- Bloedel Reserve
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Elliott Bay
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Seattle Art Museum (SAM)
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Bainbridge Island
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico