Top Washington Historical Tours
67 results | All Washington Tours
* A traveler said: "Richard was very entertaining, his voice projected and was easy to hear. He seemed very knowledgeable. I loved Gypsy Rose Lee’s dressing room part. I didn’t know she lived in Seattle"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our guide, Amy was very knowledgeable! We saw all the top places. It’s too bad that Seattle has such a litter problem however."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour and really appreciated the knowledge of our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the city and helped us with photography tips."
* A traveler said: "Omar was my driver and my flight came earlier than I planned and my hotel check in was at 4. So Omar suggested a tour of the city for a fee. So glad I had the opportunity to see alot more of the city other than my block of the hotel. Great service would book again."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful day on a fun and informative small bus tour of Mt Rainier this past Sunday. John is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The captain knowledge of the city history that I learned. He made everyone feel comfortable he as very polite and friendly"
* A traveler said: "Guide was awesome Very fun but would have Preferred to go to a vineyard rather than to a tasting room in a strip mall."
* A traveler said: "Joe was not only a great driver but also very humorous and knowledgeable about Mt Rainier. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The pass was a great value. Used it on every venue I plan to visit. It also cut wait time in line to nothing."
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time, friendly , cleans car overall service was good 👍. We will book again for next trips 😃"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I’ve been on this tour numerous times over the years and each time is a plus! Always a different experience! The bridge work covers the beauty of the span but surrounding area makes the tour memorable. I especially appreciated having the captain stop our boat often to just ‘be’ and take in 360 degrees of Salish Sea! We enjoyed the information our tour guide provided!"
* A traveler said: "Earl was a great guide. Informative and funny. I really got my money’s worth! I would recommend this tour to anyone who doesn’t have time to explore the city in depth"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was phenomenal... Sweet, patient, and informative. I loved the history as well as the folklore."
* A traveler said: "We had a good driver who pointed out attractions on the trip to the factory. Our guide during the tour was very well informed."
* A traveler said: "It was more informative than I imagined, which was a major plus for me. Woody our tour guide was very good, kinda funny and made the experience fun."
* A traveler said: "Our handsome tour guide from Costo Rica was very informative, kind, and explained everything well. Will share/recommend this trip to our family and friends. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Carole was so good & Friendly. She described everything very nicely. It was a great tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Lynn Curtis truly loves and respects her city. She showed us very special neighborhoods celebrating diversity, art, and community. It was a great tour, and we have a new appreciation for Seattle. We loved the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was an AWESOME, Tour Guide, knowledgeable, accommodating, organized, and thoughtful. Our tour on Bainbridge included a variety of activities and sites - we learned a lot and had a lot of fun times."
* A traveler said: "Guy was awesome conversation was fun an informative, funny. Tim is a beer Guru. Very knowledgeable on every beer"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Good beer and an interesting history and lesson about all types of beer! Great tour guide too!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic!!! What really made the difference was Tina, my tour guide. She was AWESOME !!!!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Cascade Range
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Adventura Aerial Adventure Park
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Gas Works Park
- Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Capitol Hill
- Woodland Park
- Mt. St. Helens
- San Juan Islands
- Seattle Art Museum (SAM)
- T-Mobile Park
- Lake Chelan
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico