Top Washington Full-day Tours
60 results | All Washington Tours
* A traveler said: "Mt Rainer does not always appear but this day we saw it! Although there was mist in places throughout the day there was gorgeous fall foliage, waterfalls and lakes. Spotted a bear, marmots and deer. Our guide Joe was terrific! HIGHLY RECOMMEND spending a day on this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day tour. Make sure to wear hiking shoes and dress in layers. Nice comfortable bus. We had a perfect day for weather. Lots of hiking if you are up to it. We went to an old forest with big trees, saw some waterfalls then went to the mountain. Last stop was for ice cream. Yum! I got my steps in today."
* A traveler said: "We took this tour on Sat 9/18/21 & had a fantastic time, the driver was friendly and provided excellent facts on Seattle. The 2 winery stops were excellent & lunch was fantastic. The waterfall is beautiful and we had ample time for pictures. We were also able to stop for a quick visit to Boehm's Candy for their delicious chocolates."
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant day; superbly hoisted by our guide, Daniel. Professionally organised, providing nice mixture of enjoyable and informative experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Lindsay was an excellent guide. He was humble, informative, polite, patient and funny. Not jaded at all. He sincerely cares about his customers and is a people person."
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time, friendly , cleans car overall service was good 👍. We will book again for next trips 😃"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was awesome. Great tour. All the 3 Wineries picked were great. Daniel made food arrangements for us also including coffee, cheese and pastries. We really enjoyed the lunch. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Omar was my driver and my flight came earlier than I planned and my hotel check in was at 4. So Omar suggested a tour of the city for a fee. So glad I had the opportunity to see alot more of the city other than my block of the hotel. Great service would book again."
* A traveler said: "Crescent Lake was breathtaking!! Very informative tour!! Joel was an excellent guide! Pointed out native flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "It was a nice memories we had and our tour guide was very good and give details of the tour. We’ll come back again and use Viator"
* A traveler said: "Justin was the best guide ever!! From being very knowledgeable about all things related to Mt St Helens. Lunch was so yummy."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Michael was awesome. He truly went the extra mile to make our tour amazing. I would highly recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great time! Our guide was so knowledgeable and able to answer all of our questions. I went solo and had a blast. The Hoh rainforest does not disappoint. I felt like I was on another planet."
* A traveler said: "The operator was a great tour guide. He was very informative and helpful. You could tell he loved the area and was part of the local culture. The boat was very clean and we felt very safe and comfortable. We love Gig Harbor and it was a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. All really good tasting rooms with excellent pre-arranged hosts in each. Judith our guide was excellent and very knowledgeable. They took the time on the front end to confirm our tour, ask about preferences. Picked us up and dropped off right at our hotel. Was a great way to see Washington wine country."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Lylle, was amazing. She was very knowledgeable of Seattle and Washington state. Highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "The weather conditions were perfect for viewing Rainer and hiking was memorable. Our Guide Ben was knowledgeable, very attentive,and accommodating. Made the day!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Krystal was amazing teaching us all the important information on kayaking. We had a great time and they provided wetsuits, shoes and jackets. We were worried that we were going to get soaked in that cold water.But with all the necessary gear we were more at ease….Then after kayaking we went mountain bike riding which I confused mountain bike riding with gravel riding. I thank God that He provided us with an awesome guide. I had no idea that you actually climb a mountain on your bike with a two or three foot trail. It was an adventure I can say “I have done that”.. Ou guide Tom was so helpful for me and my wife he explained the route to every detail. I am a cyclist therefore this was 100% change from what we are use to. If you like riding up a mountain I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Had Chang as my guide, he went above and beyond to grant us the best experience. The amenities like snacks, water and photos (including drone shots) made the experience even better. The place we visited was great, cant say enough good things about this tour. I would definitely recommend the tour to a friend."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip. Alex knew the best spots to stop and the history and geology of the area. This trip was not rushed and lasted almost 11 hours. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Daniel, our guide for the day, provided an excellent tour of Olympic National Park starting with picking us up right in front of our Airbnb, and ferry ride to Bainbridge island. Since this is a small group tour, he was able to flex the tour to our group’s desires which included easy hikes and plenty of time at each place we visited. We learned a lot and of course the views were spectacular! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was an AWESOME, Tour Guide, knowledgeable, accommodating, organized, and thoughtful. Our tour on Bainbridge included a variety of activities and sites - we learned a lot and had a lot of fun times."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
- Best of Mount Rainier National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour
- Mount Rainier National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch
- Best of Olympic National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Day Tour
- Seattle Wine and Waterfall Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Seattle Waterfront
- Sky View Observatory
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- Gas Works Park
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Tillicum Village
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
- Pioneer Square
- Bainbridge Island
- Ape Cave Lava Tube
- Ballard District
- Original Starbucks
- Cascade Range
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
- Lake Union
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico