Top Washington Bus Tours
114 results | All Washington Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of Seattle. Jeff was very knowledgeable, respectful of our time and made everyone feel comfortable. He was even happy to drop each person at their favorite spot at the end and provide ideas for other tours to take."
* A traveler said: "The captain and naturalist were exceptionally accommodating. Had to travel far but we found our Orcas. The passion for these creatures was evident in her enthusiasm. It was nice to not have a full boat as well"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience. The tour guide made my experience extra special. The variety colors on the views are wow"
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time, friendly , cleans car overall service was good 👍. We will book again for next trips 😃"
* A traveler said: "We took this tour on Sat 9/18/21 & had a fantastic time, the driver was friendly and provided excellent facts on Seattle. The 2 winery stops were excellent & lunch was fantastic. The waterfall is beautiful and we had ample time for pictures. We were also able to stop for a quick visit to Boehm's Candy for their delicious chocolates."
* A traveler said: "It was a nice memories we had and our tour guide was very good and give details of the tour. We’ll come back again and use Viator"
* A traveler said: "Although it was very rainy, we enjoyed the trip and were able to see a lot of the landscape, mountains, valleys, and gorgeous waterfalls. The tour guide was very knowledgeable, we enjoyed his stories, and commentary."
* A traveler said: "The pilot, Mark, was terrific! He flew us over the Space Needle, the city of Seattle and the islands adjacent to Seattle. Mark explained the history of Seattle and the islands while he flew and we took loads of video! A must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "Saw Humpback and Killer whales!!! It was amazing and the crew was so fun and friendly. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We took the private downtown tour with Kalina on Aug 6. Kalina was outstanding! Her knowledge was so impressive as was her kind demeanor. We started with a breakfast at Lowell's, walked around the city, hearing all about the history of Seattle. She was mindful of our time and kept to a leisurely schedule. When we would mention an interest of ours, she quickly changed her plans and accommodated us. Afterwards, she took the time to send us pictures of our wonderful morning. I highly recommend this tour and especially recommend Kalina."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Seattle skyline snd Troll Bridge. The view from the needle is amazing day or night. This IS my 2nd tour. I had no idea they were not all the same. Guide was amazing, tour was great."
* A traveler said: "Justin answered his phone when I called and told me where he was and when he would be there to pick me up. He was professionally dressed and the car was exceptionally clean."
* A traveler said: "it was nice, location was easily found, person , who stood at the stop was very helpful, explain all details, driver had a nice stories. The down-part was the traffic, so we stand in line for some time, but that was not predictable. Nice way to figure out what else you would like to see in Seattle, when you have more time"
* A traveler said: "Driver was easy to locate, on, time and polite. Would highly recommend to friend or family visiting Seattle who don’t want to drive there."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide so very friendly and knowledgeable. The views were absolutely incredible. This is a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "Perfect sunset and perfect night out for 3 hours. Captain was informed and knowledgeable . Recommend for others"
* A traveler said: "Your guide Charles was great! He was extremely knowledgeable about sites in Seattle. Impressed by his presentation anod driving skill."
* A traveler said: "Omar was my driver and my flight came earlier than I planned and my hotel check in was at 4. So Omar suggested a tour of the city for a fee. So glad I had the opportunity to see alot more of the city other than my block of the hotel. Great service would book again."
* A traveler said: "DC did an excellent job! He was very informative and provided a great experience learning about Seattle. The salmon swimming through the locks was especially fascinating. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amanda was an AMAZING tour guide, interactive, very knowledgeable and fun,it was my wife and I 25yr anniversary and we had a blast ❤"
* A traveler said: "Lindsay was an excellent guide. He was humble, informative, polite, patient and funny. Not jaded at all. He sincerely cares about his customers and is a people person."
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Seaplane Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bloedel Reserve
- Alki Beach
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Lake Union
- Adventura Aerial Adventure Park
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Washington State Ferries
- Elliott Bay
- Sky View Observatory
- Seattle Art Museum (SAM)
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)
- Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Woodland Park
- Lake Washington
- Original Starbucks
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico