Library of Congress
Washington DC’s Library of Congress is the world’s largest library and keeper of the nation’s most important historical documents. It houses more than 160 million items, including maps, manuscripts, films, and prints. Its more than 30 million books line miles of bookshelves in three different buildings—and many are not on public display.
Tours and tickets to Experience Library of Congress
Should I book Library of Congress tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Library of Congress 2021?
What's the best way to experience Library of Congress?
- Best of DC Tour - With Access to US Capitol & National Archives Buildings
- Washington DC Monuments by Moonlight Tour by Trolley
- Washington DC Capital Sites Bike Tour
- Private Capitol Hill, Supreme Court and Library of Congress Tour
Things to do near Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey