Lafayette Square is a public park located directly across from the White House and flanked by famous edifices including the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Department of the Treasury, and Decatur House. The well-manicured park hosts an equestrian statue of Andrew Jackson, top White House views, and wide, brick walking paths.
Tours and tickets to Experience Lafayette Square
Should I book Lafayette Square tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Lafayette Square 2021?
What's the best way to experience Lafayette Square?
- Half-Day Grand Tour of Washington DC
- Washington DC Hop-On Hop-Off Plus Night Tour With 2 Day Pass
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of Washington DC: Monuments, Landmarks and Memorials
- Washington DC Super Saver: Hop-on Hop-off Trolley + Monuments by Moonlight Tour
Things to do near Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey