Top Wallachia City Tours
125 results | All Wallachia Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour and our guide Irina made it a fun experience with her Anecdotes and sense of humour 👍🏻👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour as a brilliant start to seeing Bucharest. Our guide Andrea was so informative and gave us a lot of insight into how communism affected ordinary people. Also able to appreciate the architecture and buildings."
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip, claudio was very polite and helphful. The mini Van was comfortable. Be prepared for traffic at some Points of the road."
* A traveler said: "A most enjoyable tour of the main sights of Bucharest by mini bus. We particularly enjoyed the visit to The Village Museum. Our guide (think it was Monica) was excellent. She spoke fluent English and gave us lots of interesting information about the city's history. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Alex was a great guide! I learned a lot and had fun. A really good way to see a lot of Bucharest in a short time."
* A traveler said: "We had Alex as our tour guide and he was very good. He was very knowledgeable and we would highly recommend him"
* A traveler said: "Alena was an amazing guide. Brilliant English and gave us a brilliant introduction to Bucharest. We saw and learnt so much about the city and history. She went the extra mile to make this a very memorable tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful walking tour of Bucharest with sights that you would not see if you were out exploring on your own. Anita adjusted the tour to suit my needs for great photo locations! She is amazing and quite knowledgable. Bucharest is a fascinating place, with rich architecture, eclectic street art, and happy people. I loved all the stories that went with each stop. So much history to consume! I wished the tour was longer! By the way, 5 To Go has some great hot chocolate! Would highly recommend if you want to be enriched mentally, socially and physically!"
* A traveler said: "Really good experience. Our host was Mircea and he was very professional and knowledgable about the history of Romania. This is a walking trip so you will get to see the architecture and also little places off the beaten track. Well worth doing - recommended"
* A traveler said: "Alex was an excellent guide. He knows the history, subject matter and conversed very well on English."
* A traveler said: "The experience was great and really funny. It was a different and original way to know the City. The guide was very friendly and he explained us a lot interesting things about Bucharest. We will recommend you!!!"
* A traveler said: "Tons of information about communism and the struggles of the Romanian people. Our tour guide, Ciprian, was very knowledgeable and dynamic. explanations"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Boogie was full of energy and provided great insights of life during and post Romanian Communism."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Serbian provided a very comfortable, fun and friendly environment with prompt service and personalized attentive service. special kudos to our Parliament Palace tour guide Francis for a very informative , knowledgeable glimpse into the world of former communist dictator Ceausescu Would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Bucharest and it amazing building and history is a tour and also to walk some of it streets"
* A traveler said: "Laura took us on a fabulously informative tour. She was very knowledgeable and knew her way around the city well."
* A traveler said: "Our wonderful and informative guide Vlad. His knowledge of his country and it’s history was fantastic. A thoroughly enjoyable day learning about Bucharest!"
* A traveler said: "Ana is a lovely guide. Her knowledge of history made the tour especially valuable. She also shared information about bands and restaurants we might like as we stayed in Romania."
* A traveler said: "Toni was a great tour guide! We went to all the amazing spots in Bucharest. Toni had so much knowledge about the whole town. He even hung out with us after the tour in old town Bucharest."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)
- Museum of Senses Bucharest
- Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)
- Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)
- Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)
- Cantacuzino Castle (Castelul Cantacuzino)
- National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)
- Bucharest Jewish History Museum
- Ialomicioara Monastery and Cave
- Comana Monastery (Manastirea Comana)
- Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)
- Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)
- Bucharest University Palace
- Holocaust Memorial
- Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)
- Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)
- George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)
- Choral Temple (Templul Coral)
- CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Sibiu
- Things to do in Sighisoara
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Lower Austria