Top Wales Outdoor Activities
59 results | All Wales Tours
* A traveler said: "Day starts from Cardiff. Around one hour ride to Brecon Beacons. Having your hiking shoes ready to witness the four beautiful waterfalls and for an wonderful walk through the National Park. Loved it to the core."
* A traveler said: "We had such a good time with Gareth. He brought us to very beautiful places. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. He told us a lot about the history and culture of the places. We did 2 excursions with him at the end. Very pleasant experience. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see all the attractions through the city and love the idea that you can hop on and off when you wish."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Gareth was a wonderful guide telling us all about the history of Wales, its languageand culture. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Not too difficult but yet a bit of challenge because the route is steep. Enjoyed the scene very much."
* A traveler said: "Andy was really nice, fun to hike with. It was uphill for the first half of the hike, so be prepared for that! He gave me plenty of time to visit Tintern Abbey after the hike, which was gorgeous. I would recommend this to fit travelers who want some nature in their adventures."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed everything about the tour the tour guide was really knowledgable and funny. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was a very enjoyable ride and would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Cardiff! Us adults enjoyed it as much as the little one!"
* A traveler said: "Fab time rafting on the Dee, brilliant guide, great fun, exciting and a really genuine great time for all and would highly recommend these guys"
* A traveler said: "The whitewater river tubing was as fun and exhilarating as we expected it to be. We were met with a warm welcome by the crew at the meet up point at the beginning and our guide was skilled and knowledgeable about both the activity and the local area."
* A traveler said: "Good fun. Knowledgable guide. Equipment was good and easy to use. The guide provided interesting facts about the Aqueduct."
* A traveler said: "Simon was a great leader. Full of knowledge and made everyone feel at ease. Very welcoming and chatty. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Joe took to some wonderful places on the safari, places that we wouldn’t have found along roads that we wouldn’t have driven!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pembroke Castle (Castell Penfro)
- Tintern Abbey
- Conwy Castle (Castell Conwy)
- Caerphilly Castle (Castell Caerffili)
- Llechwedd Slate Caverns
- Norwegian Church Arts Centre
- Manorbier Castle
- Principality Stadium (Millennium Stadium)
- Powis Castle (Castell Powys)
- Caernarfon Castle (Carnarvon Castle)
- Rhuddlan Castle (Castell Rhuddlan)
- Brecon Beacons National Park
- National Museum Cardiff
- Folly Farm
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Swansea
- Things to do in Bangor
- Things to do in Wrexham
- Things to do in Caernarfon
- Things to do in Llandudno
- Things to do in England
- Things to do in Northern Ireland
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South East England