Top Virginia City Tours
13 results | All Virginia Tours
* A traveler said: "View on top of ship was simply amazing. Would definitely go again on next visit to Virginia thanks again"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Great lunch. Great DJ. Good vibes. I recommend this lunch cruise. My friends and I had a ball."
* A traveler said: "Wow! My family had the best time! We will definitely be back! The sunset version is something you have to experience. Words can’t do it any justice!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide,Will was great. We seen quite a few dolphins that came right up to our Kayaks. Also learning the history of how the fishing nets were used was very interesting. We Loved the tour would recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was EXCELLENT. He was very knowledgeable. We have a new appreciation of Arlington. Saw so much in one day, even despite rain in the afternoon."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed our tour guide and the way she explained the history of the monuments. She was very knowledgeable and made learning about the history Washington DC interesting."
* A traveler said: "Brian was knowledgeable and very pleasant. It was a great overview. I totally recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "This foodie tour was so fun and delicious! A big shout out to Lindsay our tour guide who did a fabulous job. Loved all of the stops, learning about the history and discovering new places to eat. It was an easy walk through the historic district of downtown Richmond. We were a mature group (lol ) and had a great time. Thumbs up!!"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable guide. We’ll planned tour. Always enjoy Segway tours as a way to scope out a new city."
* A traveler said: "Amelia our tour guide was great! Her memory for dates and history combined with an obvious passion for food and the city really made the tour great. It's an awesome way to spend an afternoon getting to know a new city and enjoying some really good food!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was just FABULOUS! She danced around the closed barriers and obstacles the day the suicide bomber closed stuff down and still got us to good picture sites, knew ALL of her history, engaged all the tour ppl w questions, even got us all to sing God Bless America together as part of the tour! She got us to introduce where we came from and she REMEMBERED. Also Ice cold water bottles as you get on the bus! Really recommend this tour!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
- Barboursville Vineyards
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark
- Trump Winery
- Jefferson Vineyards
- Virginia Living Museum
- Champion Brewing Company
- University of Virginia
- Bruton Parish Episcopal Church
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center
- Mary Washington House
- Shenandoah National Park
- Blenheim Vineyards
- Starr Hill Brewery
- Governor's Palace
- Historic Jamestowne
- Michie Tavern
- Wild Wolf Brewing Company
- Yorktown Battlefield
- USS Wisconsin
- Things to do in Richmond
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in North Carolina
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Outer Banks
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Connecticut
- Things to do in Ohio