Top Vilnius Walking Tours
84 results | All Vilnius Tours
* A traveler said: "A very good tour by a well informed guide (sorry, forgot the name of the young guy). Answer was found to every question. There is not awfully lot of walking during this tour if someone is worried about it. The participants were themselves an interesting really mixed international crown from four continents."
* A traveler said: "We had a really great time learning about the Soviet past of Vilnius and its impact/role in Lithuanian society. Our guide, Tadas, did an amazing job walking us through the key sites if the city, while also providing us with interesting stories and anecdotes from his past in the Soviet Union! Highly recomended"
* A traveler said: "Enthusiastic guide Š. (sorry, dont'remember name), interesting places and stories. Not scary at all. Mayby litlle bit. Be ready to walk for two hours!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip and our tour guide was fantastic and informative Arrived in good time and we really enjoyed this trip"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our guide Andrius, we learned a lot about what living in the rural Lithuania was like over the past century or more. We learned the some of the small towns continue to be lived in as they have been over the centuries. We especially liked visiting Zervinos and learning about Lithuanian traditions that live on. We also had the opportunity to visit Grutas Park, which presented a disturbing look at life under Soviet rule after the end of WWII."
* A traveler said: "Anna was so knowledgeable and so thorough. Her friendly smile and lovely personality was a bonus.!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a short ride to the hotel, but the gentleman driving us was very polite, super kind, and incredibly sweet. Would definitely book it again!"
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience with a knowledgeable guide.Useful to learn the town so that you can move the next days..."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. I was on a private tour by myself. My guide Andrus was great, very knowledgeable and his English was perfect. I learned a lot about Lithuanian history from him. Trakai castle is a stunning site, definitely a must do when you are in Vilnius. I can highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful, and was only improved by our genial, informative guide Sam. A Yorkshire, UK native newly married to a Lithuanian, Sam’s interest in the history and the cuisine of this country he’s called home for a few years was infectious. He enthusiastically recounted the origins in Lithuanian life of our tastings at each stop — from homemade cheese and sausages to mushroom soup, mead, zeppelins and even cheese ice cream! We wholeheartedly recommend this centrally located tour for not only its content but its knowledgeable guide Sam."
* A traveler said: "Had a nice time, good and informative driver, and a tasty "business lunch" at a restaurant on the monastery grounds. The visit to Kaunas was definitely a highlight."
* A traveler said: "Renata was a joy to be with! Not only does she know Vilnius history and hundreds of interesting things she can point out throughout the tour, but she is an EXPERT on the subject of craft beer. She herself an accomplished competition-level brewer, so she is a fountain of knowledge in the way that a favorite teacher can make a subject come to life. Oh, and the beer? Fantastic and all served in quirky, interesting places! Wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "While the subject matter of this place is dark, the museum is well pit together with great images and artifacts. The guide was amazing and added so much you could not get from walking the halls alone. Great personal connections and insights to the occupation times of only 30 some years ago. Would recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Amber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija)
- Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)
- Gediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas)
- Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)
- Subacius Hill
- Druskininkai Aquapark
- Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)
- Gediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus)
- National Museum of Lithuania, New Arsenal
- Lukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)
- Vilnil Museum of Illusions
- Presidential Palace
- Vilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)
- Bernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)
- Vilnius TV Tower
- National Art Gallery
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania