Top Vilnius Motor Sports
19 results | All Vilnius Tours
* A traveler said: "Super punctual pick up, great communications and fun experience! Highly recommend to anyone visiting Vilnius!"
* A traveler said: "We had a really great time learning about the Soviet past of Vilnius and its impact/role in Lithuanian society. Our guide, Tadas, did an amazing job walking us through the key sites if the city, while also providing us with interesting stories and anecdotes from his past in the Soviet Union! Highly recomended"
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience with a knowledgeable guide.Useful to learn the town so that you can move the next days..."
* A traveler said: "Great ride. From 5m to 500m above ground. Very skilled operator. Relaxing, good view, good english speaking guide."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our guide Andrius, we learned a lot about what living in the rural Lithuania was like over the past century or more. We learned the some of the small towns continue to be lived in as they have been over the centuries. We especially liked visiting Zervinos and learning about Lithuanian traditions that live on. We also had the opportunity to visit Grutas Park, which presented a disturbing look at life under Soviet rule after the end of WWII."
* A traveler said: "It was a short ride to the hotel, but the gentleman driving us was very polite, super kind, and incredibly sweet. Would definitely book it again!"
* A traveler said: "Had a nice time, good and informative driver, and a tasty "business lunch" at a restaurant on the monastery grounds. The visit to Kaunas was definitely a highlight."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service - team was super attentive and shared positive energy! We had an evening flight with enterntaining guide Vytas. Thank you for this experience! For other travellers - I would recommend to book in advance and have quite flexible evening as timing is clear only on the day of the flight."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. I was on a private tour by myself. My guide Andrus was great, very knowledgeable and his English was perfect. I learned a lot about Lithuanian history from him. Trakai castle is a stunning site, definitely a must do when you are in Vilnius. I can highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were looked after brilliantly and the ride was really fun and varied. There were 8 of in the end and we all had a really good time. I would do it again if I come back to Vilnius. Thank you very much."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania