Top Vilnius Escape Room
Saved to wishlist!
Escape the Room
Fun & Games
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
On the Ground
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Food & Drink
3 results | All Vilnius Tours
Sort by: Featured
Having put virtual reality glasses on, players become bionically enhanced prisoners-rats called the Rodent People, who spend their days locked in a prison cell, without any memory on why they ended up here.
Welcome to Vilnius and to the official Interactive Vilnius Treasure Hunt. This a team city challenges where you in a non-traditional way discovers Vilnius Treasures: the sites, history, cultural experiences and local people. In teams you to complete a number of tasks while exploring around in the town. The teams have to solve clues in order to find destination like monuments, local weird objects, interact with locals, drink typical drinks in a bar, find the inscription on a wall etc. You will try local beverages, food and learn something about Lithuanian culture in a fun and interactive way.
Fun and playful team based game for those who like active leisure time and photography. At the beginning of the game every team will get pictures of old or new Vilnius sights. Do not worry, even if You are the first time in the city- You will find it. It will be well- known sights, buildings or monuments of Vilnius from certain point of view and only you will decide where to go first as time is very important in this game you will need to create optimal route to enhance your chances of winning. Once you find the place you need you will have to take picture from exact angle as in the picture you have. Best part of the game is fun and crazy tasks which you will find on the other side of given pictures. During these tasks your creativity can just overflow! Examples of tasks: 1 point – take a photo of the car; 2 points – if the car is red; 3 points – if you are inside the car; 4 points – if you are inside the car naked. Must have for 1 team: a cell phone with camera.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Escape the Room in Vilnius?
The best Escape the Room in Vilnius according to Viator travelers are:
What Escape the Room in Vilnius are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vilnius experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Bernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)
- Presidential Palace
- Druskininkai Aquapark
- Lukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)
- Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)
- Vilnius TV Tower
- Vilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)
- National Art Gallery
- Amber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija)
- Gediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus)
- Vilnil Museum of Illusions
- National Museum of Lithuania, New Arsenal
- Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)
- Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)
- St. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia)
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania