Top Vilnius Cooking Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink Classes
Classes & Workshops
Food & Drink
4 results | All Vilnius Tours
Be welcomed into the home of a local and get hands-on experience preparing traditional Lithuanian cuisine with this cooking class in Vilnius. Choose a lunch or dinner experience to suit you and avoid hidden costs with all ingredients included in the price. Afterwards, sit down with your host to enjoy what you’ve cooked and take the opportunity to chat about all things Lithuanian.
A private dinner in a local family brings you a unique opportunity to experience a feeling of being at home far away from home. You'll be served with delicious food that is healthy, nutritionally focused and seasonal. Together with you, we will enjoy a sit-down dinner with a starter, one first course, one-second course, and a delicious dessert. Our menu is inspired by our families’ Lithuanian cooking traditions, with a touch of modern cuisine.
A private cooking class in a local family brings you a unique opportunity to experience a closer look at Lithuanian traditional cuisine. We‘ll cook together Lithuanian dishes using old traditional recipes and afterwards will enjoy the food you just learned how to make. Cooking class is held in our cozy home environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cooking Classes in Vilnius?
What Cooking Classes in Vilnius are good for avoiding crowds?
- Druskininkai Aquapark
- Vilnius University (Vilniaus Universitetas)
- Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)
- Bernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)
- National Art Gallery
- National Museum of Lithuania, New Arsenal
- Vilnius TV Tower
- Lukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)
- Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)
- Gediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)
- Amber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija)
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights (Okupaciju ir Laisves Kovu Muziejus)
- Subacius Hill
- St. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia)
- Vilnil Museum of Illusions
- Gediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas)
- Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania