Top Vilnius Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Vilnius Tours
This is the unique folk dinner in a modern way, where old meets new and modern meets traditions. Experience Lithuanian culture during 2-hour dinner in the heart of Vilnius old town. Be invited to taste ethnic Lithuanian delicacies, surprise yourself with new tastes, indulge in a variety of local drinks, play the drums or sing a part in a live folk music performance and get your legs loose in ethnic dancing. This dinner combines great national cuisine in a modern restaurant and professional folk show programme. From the ancient times people in Lithuania used to sing, dance and play games together. And they still do it at the family gatherings, weddings or festivities. Therefore we invite you this cultural evening - feel the freedom of Lithuania within yourself! Great tastes, music, dances, games and singing as well as fun ensemble and colorful national costumes guarantee unique experience for every participant! PLEASE NOTE that kids price is applied for the kids menu only.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Be welcomed into the home of a local and get hands-on experience preparing traditional Lithuanian cuisine with this cooking class in Vilnius. Choose a lunch or dinner experience to suit you and avoid hidden costs with all ingredients included in the price. Afterwards, sit down with your host to enjoy what you’ve cooked and take the opportunity to chat about all things Lithuanian.
A private cooking class in a local family brings you a unique opportunity to experience a closer look at Lithuanian traditional cuisine. We‘ll cook together Lithuanian dishes using old traditional recipes and afterwards will enjoy the food you just learned how to make. Cooking class is held in our cozy home environment.
A private dinner in a local family brings you a unique opportunity to experience a feeling of being at home far away from home. You'll be served with delicious food that is healthy, nutritionally focused and seasonal. Together with you, we will enjoy a sit-down dinner with a starter, one first course, one-second course, and a delicious dessert. Our menu is inspired by our families’ Lithuanian cooking traditions, with a touch of modern cuisine.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Vilnius?
What Classes & Workshops in Vilnius are taking additional safety precautions?
What Classes & Workshops in Vilnius are good for avoiding crowds?
- Vilnius TV Tower
- Amber Museum-Gallery (Gintaro Muziejus-Galerija)
- Gediminas Castle Tower (Gedimino Pilies Bokstas)
- Vilnil Museum of Illusions
- St. Peter and St. Paul's Church (Sv. Apastalu Petro ir Povilo Baznycia)
- Druskininkai Aquapark
- Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall (Vilniaus Gynybines Sienos Basteja)
- Gediminas Avenue (Gedimino Prospektas)
- Money Museum (Pinigu Muziejaus)
- Subacius Hill
- Vichy Aqua Park (Vichy Vandens Parkas)
- Presidential Palace
- National Museum of Lithuania, New Arsenal
- Lukiskes Square (Lukiskiu Aikste)
- Bernardine Church (Bernardinu Parapija)
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania (National Museum)
- National Art Gallery
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania