Top Vilnius Art & Culture
119 results | All Vilnius Tours
* A traveler said: "A very good tour by a well informed guide (sorry, forgot the name of the young guy). Answer was found to every question. There is not awfully lot of walking during this tour if someone is worried about it. The participants were themselves an interesting really mixed international crown from four continents."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip and our tour guide was fantastic and informative Arrived in good time and we really enjoyed this trip"
* A traveler said: "We had a really great time learning about the Soviet past of Vilnius and its impact/role in Lithuanian society. Our guide, Tadas, did an amazing job walking us through the key sites if the city, while also providing us with interesting stories and anecdotes from his past in the Soviet Union! Highly recomended"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. I was on a private tour by myself. My guide Andrus was great, very knowledgeable and his English was perfect. I learned a lot about Lithuanian history from him. Trakai castle is a stunning site, definitely a must do when you are in Vilnius. I can highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Anna was so knowledgeable and so thorough. Her friendly smile and lovely personality was a bonus.!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a short ride to the hotel, but the gentleman driving us was very polite, super kind, and incredibly sweet. Would definitely book it again!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our guide Andrius, we learned a lot about what living in the rural Lithuania was like over the past century or more. We learned the some of the small towns continue to be lived in as they have been over the centuries. We especially liked visiting Zervinos and learning about Lithuanian traditions that live on. We also had the opportunity to visit Grutas Park, which presented a disturbing look at life under Soviet rule after the end of WWII."
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience with a knowledgeable guide.Useful to learn the town so that you can move the next days..."
* A traveler said: "Had a nice time, good and informative driver, and a tasty "business lunch" at a restaurant on the monastery grounds. The visit to Kaunas was definitely a highlight."
* A traveler said: "Great ride. From 5m to 500m above ground. Very skilled operator. Relaxing, good view, good english speaking guide."
* A traveler said: "Enthusiastic guide Š. (sorry, dont'remember name), interesting places and stories. Not scary at all. Mayby litlle bit. Be ready to walk for two hours!"
* A traveler said: "Super punctual pick up, great communications and fun experience! Highly recommend to anyone visiting Vilnius!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful, and was only improved by our genial, informative guide Sam. A Yorkshire, UK native newly married to a Lithuanian, Sam’s interest in the history and the cuisine of this country he’s called home for a few years was infectious. He enthusiastically recounted the origins in Lithuanian life of our tastings at each stop — from homemade cheese and sausages to mushroom soup, mead, zeppelins and even cheese ice cream! We wholeheartedly recommend this centrally located tour for not only its content but its knowledgeable guide Sam."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service - team was super attentive and shared positive energy! We had an evening flight with enterntaining guide Vytas. Thank you for this experience! For other travellers - I would recommend to book in advance and have quite flexible evening as timing is clear only on the day of the flight."
* A traveler said: "The captains of the air balloon were very capable. This trip is a trip not to miss in Vilnius. I have scuba dived, hiked the Inca Trail into Machu Picchu, hot air ballooned over the Masa Mira and had other adventures. This trip will be a trip I will remember."
* A traveler said: "This was a great evening - good local Lithuanian food and great entertainment, singing and dancing - we had a great time.."
* A traveler said: "We loved this private car tour. The tour says it gets into Riga about 6p, but we wanted to get to Riga earlier. The driver/company said it was up to us how long we wanted to spend at each location. This worked out perfect. We were on our own time. The Hills of Crosses was an experience. Rundale Palace was amazing and Bauska Castle was interesting. We had lunch at Rundale Palace, which took forever to get food in the cafe, but the food was good. We got to Riga little before 5p."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day with our guide, Inga. She was very informative and a great person. She picked us up from our Airbnb, and we went around Vilnius; visiting town hall, various churches, a holocaust memorial, and Trakai castle. She was very accommodating, and we learned a lot about Lithuanian history."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. Highly recommended tour for people having limited time exploring the Baltic states as the tour takes you to the 3 important sites between Vilnius and Riga, Hill of the Cross in Lithuania, Rundale Palace and Bauska Castle in Latvia, in just one day. Definitely worth of money and time. Instead of travelling by plane, I recommend anyone to take this tour because with the private van you can save time by going from Vilnius to Riga and visiting 3 sites in just one day. We had more than enough time to explore each site and thanks to the longer summer hours, too. We were a party of 3 people but I think this private tour can accommodate up to 6 persons in our van. Inga, is an excellent driver and amazing tour guide. She is friendly, patient and knowledgeable. She shared lots of history in the region which we enjoyed so much. Things we read in the internet are different from the information we learned from someone locally. I would recommend this tour to everyone visiting the Baltic for the first time and I would recommend Inga as your tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We had a knowledgeable and very nice guide. Trakai was a small but very nice place."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania