Top Vik Wildlife Encounters
Saved to wishlist!
1 Vik Wildlife Encounters | All Vik Tours
Try dog-sledding in Iceland outside of snow season with this husky-drawn kart ride. Experience the thrill of sled dogs pulling you along dry land near Iceland’s rugged Southern Region, and get to know the beautiful Siberian, Greenland, and Alaskan huskies doing all the hard work. A musher accompanies you on the kart, ensuring your safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Wildlife Encounters in Vik are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Vik
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Akureyri
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in North Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway