Top Vik Museum Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
2 Vik Museum Tickets & Passes | All Vik Tours
The Skógar Museum is one of the best cultural attractions in southern Iceland. Guarantee your visit by pre-booking your admission ticket, which grants you access the the museum’s complex of six historic buildings containing a collection of 15,000 regional folk craft artifacts that tell the story of Iceland life throughout history.
Get close to red-hot molten lava by going to an Icelandic Lava Show. It’s a safe and fun experience, as safety goggles are provided, and an experienced professional will teach you everything you’ve ever wanted to know about lava. Enjoy the thrill of being able to touch cooling lava and hear it sizzle. All your burning questions will be answered, as this experience includes an interactive Q&A session at the end of the show.
Things to do near Vik
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland