Top Vik How to Get Around
11 results | All Vik Tours
* A traveler said: "The hike was excellent and the guide was spectacular. The information was educational and the equipment and instruction was well maintained and explained."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time riding, the horses were so gentle and well trained. We're beginners and didn't feel scared for a second. I really can't recommend this enough!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing once in a lifetime experience. The guide was great and it was great to have an opportunity to kayak through icebergs!"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this experience was memorable, the glacier was breathtaking, the crampons were a trip but easy after a while and Steven our guide was very knowledgeable and made the journey perfect."
* A traveler said: "The instructor was very good. Also enjoy the bangi jumping in the end.. over all very nice tour. All the zip line were good"
* A traveler said: "Even though it was raining, this tour ended up being at the top of our highlights in Iceland. The fantastic views, the challenge of doing something so unique and the knowledge of our guide truely made this experience an adventure of a lifetime. Our guide Jon literally took us up the Glacier, he focused on our safety first then made sure that we were technically prepared for our climbs. He is filled with a wealth of information regarding ice climbing , the glacier and iceland. Rain or Shine, DO THIS TOUR!!!! (We did it in the rain and Jon had rain gear for us)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South Iceland
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland