Top Versailles Skip-the-Line Tours
12 results | All Versailles Tours
* A traveler said: "Hall of mirrors and bedrooms, really all of everything! Isabel was brilliant and knowledgeable about all the details."
* A traveler said: "Loved the while day, geting tickets via viator was very easy. We had acces to everything without any trouble or delay."
* A traveler said: "Definitely the best deal! Just wish I had found out about it before I purchased individual tickets for the Eiffel tower and Arc de triumph. Still got my money's worth though, with the Louvre, Versailles,and many more!"
* A traveler said: "Herve was an incredible guide, we learned so much and were so amused. We didn’t want the day to end."
* A traveler said: "Sylvie our guide was the best! She was funny and full of history. She went at our pace and really gave us the stuff we were interested in. Plus she knows the grounds very well! You could get lost on those paths if you don’t know your way around! It was a great visit :)"
* A traveler said: "Totally worth it, even just to skip the long lines at some of the more popular museums. Be sure to check opening and closing days and times. I was able to visit 6 museums in two days using the pass, but it would be worthwhile just to avoid the long lines at the louvre and the Musee de Orsay."
* A traveler said: "Super easy & convenient tickets. Loved how there were no crowds while we visited. Can't miss the gardens and the hall of mirrors! Make sure you dine at one of their many cafes in the gardens!"