Top Verona Unique Experiences
16 results | All Verona Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide and hosts. We had great wine, snacks and an enjoyable ride through beautiful wine country."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience! Ended up being the only people in the class. The kitchen is beautiful and Filipo was a great guy and excellent cook. Plus he kept pooring us wine :D"
* A traveler said: "Learning to make pasta in Italy has been a dream of mine for long time. I could not have asked for a better experience! Valli explained everything so well and made it easy to make my own pasta. It was a wonderful evening, had a lovely dinner afterwards...like old friends."
* A traveler said: "We went to this event last week in Verona. Our host was Sylvia, who was fabulous. Very knowledgeable and passionate about the wines that we were going to taste. The group was quite small, 4 in my group, and about another 7 people, but this enabled us to talk to everyone. The winery is in a lovely location outside the centre of Verona, it took about 30 minutes to get there by taxi - you have to organise this yourself. The wines were delicious and we ordered some to be shipped home. I thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great overview of a wonderful city with smart, interesting narrative from local man. Great way to get your bearings at the start of city visit."
* A traveler said: "Another wonderful experience. The drive to the winery was a little hair raising, but the people at the winery were just lovely. Spent a wonderful couple of hours learning about the wines and how they are made and tasting. One of the best days of our time in Verona."
* A traveler said: "David, one of the sons of the Caprini family was our teacher, and he was excellent. He showed us how to mix the ingredients, prepare the dough, roll it the way his grandmother thought him, and cut it after to make the perfect tagliatelle his family is famous for. We enjoyed very much learning from his experience, and we had great fun. While the pasta we made was drying we had dinner at the trattoria. Dinner was 3 pasta dishes with 3 different sauces, and the 3 were excellent. We started with asparagus sauce, the next one was rabbit ragú and the third one a family recipe ragú de la Pierina, called after his mom. To me, that was the very best, because each of them was excellent. Then, we went to cut the pasta, which had to dry a little longer before we could box it to take it home. During that period of time we had dessert and coffee. I had a chocolate lava cake or similar that was to die for. I paired the food with white espumante from the region, that was really good. As a summary, Great experience, great fun with David and the Caprini family, and excellent food. Totally recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Nicolis Museum
- Verona Arena
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Movieland Park
- Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)
- Porta Palio
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Porta Borsari
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Ponte Pietra
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy