Top Verona Cruises & Sailing
17 results | All Verona Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Izabella, who was very passionate about Verona and this came across really well during the tour. She was very thorough in relating the history of the city and had a good sense of humour. Would thoroughly recommend this tour as a way of finding out as much as possible about Verona in the space of two hours!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful afternoon visiting Lake Garda. Every past of the journey was great, our guide Stephano was delightful and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed both the private boat tour around Simone and the walking tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide was really friendly and outgoing, her English was pretty good, too. We could ask questions ourselves and she had an answer to all of them. Despite that the information given wasn't too embedded in a long-winded review of the arena and Italian's history but very compact and interesting without overchallenging anyone. Although I was by myself I made friends easily and everyone was in a really good mood. Of course we also didn't have to queue for anything because our guide was getting the entrance tickets for everyone in a heartbeat (those tickets are included in the tour fee though). Would totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Isabella, was very energetic and knowledgeable. Our tour started on time, and we enjoyed hearing about the town and its history. Isabella shared so many details and interesting facts. We felt it was an excellent value."
* A traveler said: "Our trip around Verona was amazing. Very beautiful city. Our guide, Valeria was awesome. Very informative and knowledgeable of the history and culture of the area."
* A traveler said: "Very competent guide! Best ti me to go in the morning because less tourist are around . Good mix between historical information and tips to fill the afternoon"
* A traveler said: "This tour was one of our favorites in Italy. We loved Virginia, our guide. She is very knowledgeable about the history, the food and the WINE. We loved the wine shop and the owner, Franco. That was our favorite part. We learned so much about the local wineries. We are have several bottles shipped home. Don’t miss this one!"
* A traveler said: "Mia was awesome - so engaging and her passion for Verona shines. The evening is a great time for a tour, it is so busy during the day. I only had a half day in Verona, this tour made the trip. Belinda"
* A traveler said: "It was a nice tour to take the price is kinda steep but you get a lot of valuable information from the tour"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and the guide was 5* bikes were great and tour was excellent ………………….. definitely would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding and very relaxed walking tour. Sylvia has excellent English and a warm and friendly character."
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide and hosts. We had great wine, snacks and an enjoyable ride through beautiful wine country."
* A traveler said: "I had a great tour with my host Manuel who tailored the tour to my interests. Since I don't drink, we went to a lovely cheese factory which was great. I enjoyed Lake Garda and getting to see a scenic part of Italy. Many thanks. Would recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Verona Arena
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Nicolis Museum
- Porta Borsari
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)
- Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Ponte Pietra
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Porta Palio
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Movieland Park
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy