Top Venice Shore Excursions
81 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Great excursion to Asolo, Villa Barbaro, Bassano, etc....charming towns, interesting travelers, & superb guide: Marco! Grand finale was the Prosecco tasting!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the architecture, and it was lovely being on on the water"
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "The gentleman who rode the boat was wonderful. He helped my elderly mom get off and on the boat. He was very pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Nice spots in Venice, shown by a local. Very entertaining to get the first bearings of the city. Denise, the guide was super helpful!"
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "Amazinggggggg! This tour was easily the highlight of my trip. Book it now!!!! Francesca was very warm, knowledgeable, and created an atmosphere where we were all able to have a great time. The views of the hills and the winery’s were gorgeous. The prosecco and lunch were absolutely the best. What a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour of St Marks. We were able to take pictures as if we were the only one’s in the basilica. Avoids all the ridiculous lines and the tour guide was super informative! Best tour and way to see St. Mark’s. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Alice was a fantastic tour guide! She was very knowledgeable and learned so much. The food was AWESOME. We got a feel for really authentic Venetian dishes, desserts, and drinks"
* A traveler said: "Watching the glass blower at work was a lovely experience. The streets of Burano are pretty and make a relaxing change from the beautiful intensity of Venice. We had a terrific guide who booked a great restaurant for lunch and since we were a small group we all dined together and enjoyed his advice on local cuisine. A great day out!"
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "Elena knows her history! She is passionate educated and answered all our questions. Best tour guide ever!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly, knowledgeable guide who tailored the tour to our needs and amended the route when our daughter started feeling unwell. Arranged for a rooftop viewing of Venice when a visit to St. Mark's turned out to be impractical due to COVID"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and professional. We enjoyed the places she took us. The gondola ride was just the right length."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing and worth every penny! Our tour guide met us at the hotel and we immediately boarded a private water taxi and headed down the grand canal. We got the history of many important buildings and then headed to Murano. When we got to Murano we had a private demonstration of a vase and then a horse. Afterwards we viewed the galleryand weren't pressured at all. Next we headed off to Burano where we watched one of the original lace makers in action, then toured the beautiful village getting gelato and cookies. Finally we headed back and our guide gave us some recommendations for dinner at local places. Everywhere we went was by private taxi and we had such a personalized and special time. This is the only way to go!!"
* A traveler said: "We were collected from our hotel on time by Giuseppe the guide and Mauro the photographer, both were friendly and professional. Mauro clearly knew good scenic locations in the area and made us feel at ease - neither of us had done anything like this before. We were celebrating our engagement and we would highly recommended it to others."
* A traveler said: "Best way to explore those beautiful islands as you can go at your leisure. Get your skipper & tour guide to pick you up from your hotel if possible and have them drop you off at their local lunch place to avoid tourist crowds."
* A traveler said: "We were very pleased with our tour of the Paladin winery. The history of the winery was enjoyable as was the wine !"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Paula was the absolute greatest. Could' t ask for anyone better. Without her help, we would not have been ahle to complete tour"
* A traveler said: "I liked that the tour was well organized and offered the chance to see a bit of every island. We had a short demonstration of Murano glass work and then we were free to visit the islands. Personally I was happy with what I got for the price payed - it would have been a hassle to do this trip by myself with the vaporetto. For those who want to stay more on each island, I would recommend one island per day, otherwise it can get extremely long and tiring."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour of the Jewish ghetto area.Lucia, the guide, was very knowledgable and pointed out things we would not have noticed had we just wondered around on our own. She spoke English well and was able to make the tour interesting. Afterwards she took us to a local place which had really good coffee. She also took us to a couple of shops we wanted to visit. Good communication after booking about where to meet and Lucia also suggested changing the time slightly to avoid the carnival crowds, which was helpful. I would highly recommend this tour with Lucia as the guide."
* A traveler said: "The tour with Elisabetta was really great! We got to know a lot of interesting places and facts about the city we would never have known if we wouldn't have done the tour. We also got some recommendations for local food and wine bars :) so all in all a very good experience and definitely worth it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Canal Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- Brenta Riviera
- Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista
- Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)
- Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)
- Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)
- Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)
- Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)
- San Polo
- Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)
- San Lazzaro degli Armeni
- Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)
- Campo San Bartolomeo
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Campo Santa Margherita
- Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia