Top Venice Overnight Tours
19 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide's love for the city she and her family grew up in, her knowledge of history, and passion of her story telling brought the old city to life. There were only 8 of us (usually 50 or so), so it was like a private tour. Ask for Bucintoro Viaggi."
* A traveler said: "The tour Guide was fun and with a lot of knowledge. You can skip the line and enjoy scenery. Both the San mark church and dodge palace are worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "Great tour for the money..beautiful islands. Must do this tour. Very easy to get tickets..they were very accommodating to change times due to getting a covid test."
* A traveler said: "Venice is magnificent but kayaking with our experienced guide was magical. Getting away from the crowds and having our guide show us the history and calm side of the Venetian lifestyle. It was the highlight of our trip. We will definitely do it again. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful! She provided a lot of historic perspective in a personable manner. Would certainly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful and very informational. The guide Mattia was so passionate about the history in Venice overall that listening to him was exciting! I could have listened to him talk all night long. Def would recommend"
Venice Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Doge's Palace and St Mark’s Basilica Tours plus Venice Walking Tour
* A traveler said: "Very good choices both of them.Our guides were excellent and they love what they do also their English was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "The Accademia is surely in the league of the top-top art museums of the world! The best, time permit, is to buy two tickets for two consecutive days to cover and absorb its wealth."
* A traveler said: "14 of us as a group were late to Venice tour but the tour guide was very accommodating. The tour guide Christina was very knowledgeable about Venice and lively personality wise. Our tour guide to Dolomite was equally friendly. Thumbs up to both"
* A traveler said: "Georgia was a great guide - enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and considerate. She worked with our group to individualize each person’s experience."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tours of the city, basilica and palace, everything was well paced and nicely explained! I liked that we were given the essential information (personally I don’t like to be bombarded with a ton of dates and names) and things were well organized."
* A traveler said: "Great way to learn about the city with a stroll through the streets filled with hidden facts and stories supplied by the tour guide. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, our hotel was great just behind the Duomo, great location,.great service and lovely room. I was very pleased and we saw lots of the city from arrival to departure."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)
- Campo San Luca
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)
- Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)
- Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Hard Rock Cafe Venice
- Campo Santa Margherita
- Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)
- Bridge of Sighs
- Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)
- Santa Croce
- San Lazzaro degli Armeni
- Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia