Top Venice Multi-day Tours
25 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide's love for the city she and her family grew up in, her knowledge of history, and passion of her story telling brought the old city to life. There were only 8 of us (usually 50 or so), so it was like a private tour. Ask for Bucintoro Viaggi."
* A traveler said: "We wanted a brief tour that skipped the line and provided us some of the history of the Basilica. This tour achieved all these things. The interior is just amazing."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the architecture, and it was lovely being on on the water"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tours of the city, basilica and palace, everything was well paced and nicely explained! I liked that we were given the essential information (personally I don’t like to be bombarded with a ton of dates and names) and things were well organized."
* A traveler said: "Great tour for the money..beautiful islands. Must do this tour. Very easy to get tickets..they were very accommodating to change times due to getting a covid test."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful! She provided a lot of historic perspective in a personable manner. Would certainly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Georgia was a great guide - enthusiastic, very knowledgeable and considerate. She worked with our group to individualize each person’s experience."
* A traveler said: "14 of us as a group were late to Venice tour but the tour guide was very accommodating. The tour guide Christina was very knowledgeable about Venice and lively personality wise. Our tour guide to Dolomite was equally friendly. Thumbs up to both"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides had wonderful Knowledge about the city; they were personable, humorous and had excellent English! We booked the tour on our first day and it really provided us with a secure grasp of the culture, heritage and layout of the city. The canal boat tour was glorious!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful and very informational. The guide Mattia was so passionate about the history in Venice overall that listening to him was exciting! I could have listened to him talk all night long. Def would recommend"
* A traveler said: "The island tour was so much fun cruising on the boat from island to island seeing the unique character of the islands and enjoying a delicious peach Bellini on torcello"
* A traveler said: "Excellent, our hotel was great just behind the Duomo, great location,.great service and lovely room. I was very pleased and we saw lots of the city from arrival to departure."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bridge of Sighs
- Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)
- Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)
- San Lazzaro degli Armeni
- Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia)
- Campo Santa Margherita
- Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)
- Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)
- Venice Islands
- Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)
- Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)
- Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)
- La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia