Top Veneto Bus Tours
178 results | All Veneto Tours
* A traveler said: "Best part of our Italian Honeymoon!! Niccola was an incredible tour guide and stopped at allll of the top places for pictures! Absolutely no rush day and plenty of time for stops and photos. This tour is a MUST if you are in Venice. I mean, just look at these pictures, just go. It’s beyond incredible."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion to Asolo, Villa Barbaro, Bassano, etc....charming towns, interesting travelers, & superb guide: Marco! Grand finale was the Prosecco tasting!"
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Very informative. Very interesting to see how everything is done by hand. Our guide was there waiting for us and was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Amazinggggggg! This tour was easily the highlight of my trip. Book it now!!!! Francesca was very warm, knowledgeable, and created an atmosphere where we were all able to have a great time. The views of the hills and the winery’s were gorgeous. The prosecco and lunch were absolutely the best. What a great day!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good. The guide was entertaining and good story teller. We learned a lot about Sirmione, Lake Garda and history both in the region and in Italy. I made friends on the tour and had a great time."
* A traveler said: "We had a perfect afternoon visiting two lovely wineries. Would totally recommend to everyone who loves wine and especially Amarone!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Carlo is a very good guide. I recommend to everyone. Beautiful stops and very tasty Prosecco."
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip! Verona is absolutely beautiful and affordable. I would do this tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Magical tour. The views from top of the Dolomites are out of this world. The scenieries of the villages while travelling is breathtaking Not to be missed"
* A traveler said: "An excellent learning experience. David made this event interesting and fun. We explored the Valpolicella (sic) region, and learned about making V. Classico and V. Superior wines and Amarone preparation. The group was small (6) and friendly. We visited one winery and tasted its excellent wines. A great experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our driver Patrizia and guide Enrica. We learned a lot about the production of Prosecco while visiting two wineries. In addition to the wine tasting we stopped by a castle, a mill and a quant hill top store with amazing views."
* A traveler said: "We love the pick up from venice Italy with nice guide and save the hassle to take train to bolegna. Its eye opener to see super cars in Italy! We tested drive the Lamborghini, it was an unforgettable drive! The power, pick up and turning corner of the car was super. Nice to view Ferrari as well."
* A traveler said: "very good value - guide 1st class - good deal on gondola. coach transfer comfortable - and boat to Venice without problems"
* A traveler said: "Caterina was fantastic. Gave us loads of information and had a wonderful lunch. It is a relaxing hassle free way to experience these places. They boys loved the optional drive. Well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide and hosts. We had great wine, snacks and an enjoyable ride through beautiful wine country."
* A traveler said: "Frederic the tour leader was knowledgeable, fluent and personable. The tour was well organized and exceeded expectations. Frederick's knowledge of the history, culture and geography of the region was very informative."
* A traveler said: "This trip was the highlight of our three week European holiday. We were lucky with clear weather and it was so memorable and spectacular. Our guide Andrea was terrific -- friendly and helpful as well as knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "14 of us as a group were late to Venice tour but the tour guide was very accommodating. The tour guide Christina was very knowledgeable about Venice and lively personality wise. Our tour guide to Dolomite was equally friendly. Thumbs up to both"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day excellent tour guide and free time to to do your own thing highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "What a great tour! Chiara was fantastic, she curated an amazing experience for us. This area is so beautiful, we stopped a couple times at perfect spots for photos. Very professional and all the wineries we visited were also so inviting and accommodating. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Stefani, was very attentive and her knowledge of, and love for, the region was evident throughout our trip. The wineries were beautiful and the wine tasting both educational and delicious!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)
- Verona Arena
- Museo del Vetro
- Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)
- Bridge of Sighs
- Villa dei Vescovi
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)
- San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)
- Scrovegni Chapel (Cappella degli Scrovegni)
- Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco
- Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)
- Porta Borsari
- Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)
- Hard Rock Cafe Venice
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps