Top Vancouver Wildlife Watching
15 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Tour guy was amazing! He had a lot of knowledge that made the experience that much better. Highly recommend this tour and guide"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "The tour operators are amaziiiiing! And also sa the captain of the boat tries hard to see areas where the whales are."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with several whales, sea lions and seals. Sue and Captain James were excellent at explaining and touring our group around."
* A traveler said: "Eric brought to life the late 1800s Vancouver. I loved how immersed he was in character. Transported us back in time. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "Great short boat tour of Vancouver harbour. Guide and captain Raphael was entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "It was pretty amazing even in bad weather. Very professional team of Sea Dragon Charters made it to be a very nice experience."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! I had a great time at the park. It is a beautiful place, easy hike, waterfalls, and the guide Nafees was really friendly and made the adventure even more interesting with his knowledge about the park and the wonderful pictures he took! I definitely recommend it."
* A traveler said: "It was definitely the best tour I've ever joined. The view was stunning, the group was nice and engaging, and I learned new photography skills! I'd like to join a different tour of his in the future for sure!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Husky Dog Tours
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island