Top Vancouver Wildlife Encounters
11 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Tour guy was amazing! He had a lot of knowledge that made the experience that much better. Highly recommend this tour and guide"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was great! Knowledgeable, friendly, organized and the food and drink were also very good! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Eric brought to life the late 1800s Vancouver. I loved how immersed he was in character. Transported us back in time. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting venue, love the treetop adventures... Well worth the time and cost. We went on a very rainy day but with umbrellas and rain jackets I was fine...not crowded."
* A traveler said: "It was pretty amazing even in bad weather. Very professional team of Sea Dragon Charters made it to be a very nice experience."
* A traveler said: "Got to see lots, and learned some photo tips. Enjoyed the day, and recinmind this for anyone, but good for those who like to take photos. Really good tips learned. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "It was definitely the best tour I've ever joined. The view was stunning, the group was nice and engaging, and I learned new photography skills! I'd like to join a different tour of his in the future for sure!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island