Top Vancouver Walking Tours
66 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "Daniel was great! Knowledgeable, friendly, organized and the food and drink were also very good! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is very interesting but the guide- just exceptional! Very professional. Found out a lot of new information."
* A traveler said: "Bob, our tour guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, entertains, and interesting. Highly recommend him!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, our guide Will was so friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us lots of historical information about Gastown, and had the answers to all our questions. I super recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with several whales, sea lions and seals. Sue and Captain James were excellent at explaining and touring our group around."
* A traveler said: "The tour operators are amaziiiiing! And also sa the captain of the boat tries hard to see areas where the whales are."
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Tour guy was amazing! He had a lot of knowledge that made the experience that much better. Highly recommend this tour and guide"
* A traveler said: "Nick was a great guide. The tour was fun. You get to see a good portion of Vancouver on this tour. Biking was the only type of tour I've never done so now I can check it off my list."
* A traveler said: "Even though we had a quite large (19) group, Theo did a super job of keeping everyone engaged and interested. We had no trouble hearing him….even with the occasional seaplane take-off in the nearby harbor. I’m really glad we decided to take this tour….it was interesting, as well as educational."
* A traveler said: "It was definitely the best tour I've ever joined. The view was stunning, the group was nice and engaging, and I learned new photography skills! I'd like to join a different tour of his in the future for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour, walk like a local people bar ear the description of the beautiful Cory of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Lisa did a great job of introducing us to Granville Island's wonderful food while making it fun. We tasted lots of yummy food but did not feel overwhelmed by the volume. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "So much fun,a great way to learn about the area with really good food and a friendly tour guide! You don't want to miss this!"
* A traveler said: "The food tour was awesome ! Our guide was personable, informative and friendly :) Highly recommended to anyone who wants to tour the city the best way - with amazing food !"
* A traveler said: "Tim was a most knowledgeable guide. Enjoyed very much his side stories, personal stories, and sense of humor. He seems to really enjoy what he's doing! The tour was well worth the money. You get 3 hours of beautiful art deco and two stops for delicious chocolate. What could be better?!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you for a very informative and interesting tour of the Granville area. The island is a really cute area of Vancouver to visit."
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Wondering what to do in Vancouver for an afternoon? Well, this Little Italy Walking tour was delightful!! We sampled maybe 8 different treats while in a small group and a guide that was very knowledgeable of the area. This was a lot of fun and I recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide ,Anna, was fantastic. She had all the qualities you want in a guide,personable,friendly,knowledgeable, punctual with a great sense of humor and laughter. Thank you for the wonderful afternoon."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! I had a great time at the park. It is a beautiful place, easy hike, waterfalls, and the guide Nafees was really friendly and made the adventure even more interesting with his knowledge about the park and the wonderful pictures he took! I definitely recommend it."
* A traveler said: "A very well strctured route, guide with great historical knowledge made it very enjoyable. Will certainly do it again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Horse Carriage Rides
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bill Reid Gallery
- English Bay
- Cleveland Dam
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Science World at TELUS World of Science
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
- Museum of Vancouver
- Kitsilano Beach
- Horseshoe Bay
- Indian Arm
- FlyOver Canada
- Capilano River Hatchery
- Harrison River
- HR Macmillan Space Centre
- Library Square
- Brockton Point
- Vancouver Olympic Cauldron
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Bloedel Conservatory
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island