Top Vancouver Full-day Tours
70 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "I did this day trip yesterday and i loved it! It was an amazing trip that permits you to see other then vancouver in one day. Summer time, 4 hours in whistler is to much but winter time must be amazing. The sea to sky gondola is amazing"
* A traveler said: "Guide Herman was excellent. Ferry was super nice. Butchart Gardens were beautiful and Victoria was charming."
* A traveler said: "Tour guy was amazing! He had a lot of knowledge that made the experience that much better. Highly recommend this tour and guide"
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "Luke is the best! Very articulate, thorough, knowledgeable and accommodating.Ask for him directly. He is the man!"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome experience with the seaplane from Vancouver to Victoria on Sept. 19 2021. It was very easy to check in, the plane was on time and a very smooth ride both taking off and landing. Would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Most memorable was I got closer to nature and I was able to see the most visited place in BC. The tour guide was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day, the Seaplane rides were great, the open boat Zodiac tour was spectacular! We saw Orcas, humpback whales, Sea lions, harbour seals, otters, cranes, crabs, it was an incredible experience and highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "Michael at Lotus Tours did an amazing job of organizing our day trip. The drivers were friendly and courteous and always on time or early! Everything was done so professionally and the communication was excellent. Had an extremely enjoyable day. THANK YOU!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Well worth it! The Tour guide was so knowledgeable and friendly! I highly recommend this tour for anyone interested in going to Whistler from Vancouver!"
* A traveler said: "We had a most delightful day as the gardens were outstanding and Bjorn gave us a very informative tour of Victoria Island. We would highly recommend this to others."
* A traveler said: "Nic our tour guide was the most knowledgeable 17 year old I have ever met and thanks to Nora we got there and back safely.. The whistler tour was great and was a great way to end our Alaskan vacation... would highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent. Very helpful and knowledgable. Very good at taking our pictures which was much appreciated. Excellent driver and recommended lots of restaurants in Vancouver. Scenery was outstanding"
* A traveler said: "Could not fault this fantastic day of cycling & chatting. Paul was a brilliant tour guide. Newbies to Vancouver should put this tour as their No 1. Cycled through beautiful woodland & countryside. Finally ended up in Victoria for a wonderful lunch."
* A traveler said: "The sea plane was amazing. Whistler was overcrowded on our visit but the journey up and back was worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour Bjorn was a very knowledgeable and attentive guide, enjoyed our day and the limo!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Tour guide was amazing knowledge was exceptional. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Eric provided us with a friendly and insightful tour. We felt as if we had known him for years even though we had only just met. Nothing was too difficult for him. We got to experience Whistler and some wonderful stops along the way. We would highly recommend the tour, it exceeded our expectations."
* A traveler said: "This tour absolutely exceeded our expectations. The guided boat tour was spectacular; we went right up the fiord and got to see bald Eagles and get up close to lots of seals, as well as check out the little coastal townships. Food and service at doc morgans was great. There was ample food, but we were able to have a break between courses which helped. The plane ride back was exciting and getting to see Vancouver from above was a bonus. The weather probably played a big part, but this really was one of the best days of our holiday.. so much more than just an island visit, fun for the whole family and worth every penny."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Brockton Point
- Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife
- Vancouver Chinatown
- Museum of Vancouver
- Deep Cove
- Stanley Park Nature House
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Bowen Island
- Downtown Vancouver
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
- Vancouver Olympic Cauldron
- Bloedel Conservatory
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Horseshoe Bay
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- BC Place Stadium
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island