Top Vancouver Day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
15 results | All Vancouver Tours
Enjoy the exquisite waterfront views of Canada's premier West Coast city on a leisurely Vancouver Harbor sightseeing cruise. Travel past landmarks sites such as world-renowned Stanley Park and the city's rejuvenated Gastown district, marvel at the incredible North Shore Mountains from atop an open-air deck, and admire the stunning Lions' Gate Bridge while sipping a cocktail (own expense) from the onboard bar.
Looking for an enchanting and unusual way to spend an evening in Vancouver? Take a leisurely dinner cruise along the city’s gorgeous waterfront. Listen to live music and savor delicious Pacific Coast-style cuisine as you float through Vancouver’s Inner Harbor. Stroll the deck at sunset, indulge in a freshly prepared buffet, and take in the beautiful sights including Canada Place, the North Shore Mountains and the West Vancouver skyline after dusk.
Delight in the beauty of Vancouver on a lunch cruise along the city’s gorgeous waterfront. Enjoy a unique dining experience as your float through Vancouver’s Inner Harbor, Burrard Inlet, and Indian Arm—a dramatic glacial fjord. Stroll the deck, indulge in a freshly prepared buffet and take in the beautiful sights including the Coast Mountains, verdant forests, and local wildlife.
Experience Vancouver sights by water on this 3-hour zodiac-boat tour from Granville Island. Cross False Creek and admire Siwash Rock, an iconic stone spire located near the Lion’s Gate Bridge. In Vancouver Harbour, learn about the waterfront landmarks. Venture into Deep Cove and the glacial fjord of the Indian Arm, for incredible views of granite cliffs that you can only see by boat. Capture the beauty of Granite Falls and Silver Falls before heading back.
Discover the sights and sounds around Vancouver, British Columbia, on this scenic, 90-minute boat tour. Led by a knowledgeable local guide, travel along the coastline of English Bay, west of the downtown peninsula, to popular Lighthouse Park, the Seal Colony and centrally located False Creek, which separates downtown Vancouver from the rest of the city. Along the way, see a plethora of attractions, like Stanley Park, English Bay Beach, the Lions Gate Bridge, plus offshore freighters, the beautiful homes of West Vancouver and much more.
Make the most of your time in breathtaking British Columbia with an unforgettable 2-hour Howe Sound Sea Safari! Choose from three different routes and hope aboard a 30-ft (10-m) custom, high-speed boat, to view stunning natural attractions like the cliffs of Anvil Island, cheeky seals at Pam Rocks and the Bowen Island caves. Get out of the city and experience the splendor of Horseshoe Bay and the Strait of Georgia. Great for ages five and up!
Scout for an incredible array of marine life during this half-day Vancouver whale watching cruise. Join a professional naturalist on board a modern boat as you search for creatures including orcas, seals, porpoises, and eagles. The waters for your cruise are renowned for attracting whales, offering an up to 90% success rate with sightings. Best of all, enjoy spectacular scenery set amidst the Gulf and San Juan Islands. Your whale watching trip from Vancouver includes round-trip transport from your hotel, plus bottled water and snacks.
This whale-watching adventure from downtown Vancouver gives you the chance to see whales and other marine life. Hop aboard the 'Salish Sea Dream' our 80-foot flagship catamaran, and keep your eyes peeled from one of several viewing areas.. Learn about the local history and geology from knowledgeable crew on board, and soak up views of the Gulf Islands, San Juan Islands, and Howe Sound.
See Vancouver's dramatic skyline from the water on a small-group cruise in an inflatable Zodiac boat that accommodates 12 passengers. You'll navigate Vancouver Harbour, Burrard Inlet, English Bay, and False Creek, spotting some of the city's top sites and landmarks along the way. And since Vancouver Harbour is home to bald eagles, harbor seals, and dolphins, keep your camera ready and watch for wildlife as you hit speeds up to 30 mph (48 kph).
You’re visiting Vancouver and want to experience the natural wonders outside the city. Avoid the hassle of renting a car with this day trip that shows off BC's fjords, inlets, and mountains, with included transportation and a ride on the Sea to Sky Gondola. A guide provides commentary on the drive, and you'll enjoy photo stops as well as free time in Whistler Village.
Discover the natural wonders of Vancouver and Victoria an exhilarating whale watching excursion! Delight in lovely aerial views on the crossing of the Strait of Georgia by seaplane—the most eco-friendly transport to Victoria. From the island capital, set off on an exciting cruise through Haro Strait, native home to orcas (killer whales), sea lions and seals, followed by a return flight to the mainland.
Spend half a day touring Vancouver’s natural and urban highlights on this sightseeing bus tour. Your savvy guide escorts you to key attractions such as Canada Place, Robson Street and across the Lions Gate Bridge. Listen to interesting commentary as you wind through vibrant neighborhoods and tree-lined paths in Stanley Park. Then head to Capilano Suspension Bridge for an exhilarating walk along the cliff-hanging footpaths.
Today, we will take a ferry to Victoria, where we will visit the Butchart Gardens, Chinatown, Victoria Harbour, the Legislative Building, Beacon Hill Park, Empress Hotel or visit the Royal British Columbia Museum at your own expense. Afterwards we will continue to the Beacon Hill Park and Mile Zero. At sunset, we will take the BC ferry for returning back to Vancouver. Pick-up Time & Location 06:30am Burnaby 4538 Kingsway & Willingdon Crystal Mall (in front of HSBC) 06:50am Chinatown 139A Keefer St 07:15am Vancouver 6311 Cambie & 48th Ave 07:30am Richmond Yaohan Centre（3700 No.3 Rd）
Spend a day on the water seeing the sights of BC's lower mainland! Cruise the coastal water of BC in this 45 feet Sedan Bridge, perfect for entertaining and sightseeing. This yacht features a two-level layout with a spacious salon, main cabin and large upper deck with ample seating and space for hosting. Play music through a Bluetooth stereo, karaoke system and featuring upgraded speakers! Choose a spot to drop anchor and hop in the water to cool off, (depends on marine forecast and route). Minimum 4 hours water trip on downtown Vancouver, English bay, or deep cove.
Start your amazing journey by taking an amazing drive through the Lions Gate Bridge. Stop at Horseshoe bay, and take a 90 minute Ferry to the east coast of Vancouver Island. Visit Nanaimo, a scenic city looking out over the Salish Sea to the Coastal Mountains on mainland British Columbia. In there lies The Harbour, the central focus of Nanaimo where seaplanes take off and land, boats and tours come and go, and walking trails line the shore. Visit the popular Neck Point Park and Pipers Lagoon Park, and have a relaxing experience. For all of you people interested in the Culture of Nanaimo, there is the classic Nanaimo Museum where you can all about it.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Cruises in Vancouver?
The best Day Cruises in Vancouver according to Viator travelers are:
What Day Cruises in Vancouver are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vancouver experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Day Cruises in Vancouver are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vancouver may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- BC Place Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Horseshoe Bay Tours & Tickets
- Cleveland Dam Tours & Tickets
- Brockton Point Tours & Tickets
- Yaletown Tours & Tickets
- Harrison River Tours & Tickets
- Salt Spring Island Tours & Tickets
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL) Tours & Tickets
- Library Square Tours & Tickets
- Canada Place Tours & Tickets
- Fort Langley National Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Downtown Vancouver Tours & Tickets
- Stanley Park Nature House Tours & Tickets
- Bloedel Conservatory Tours & Tickets
- Kitsilano Beach Tours & Tickets
- Robson Street Tours & Tickets
- Lions Gate Bridge Tours & Tickets
- FlyOver Canada Tours & Tickets
- Sea to Sky Gondola Tours & Tickets
- Capilano River Hatchery Tours & Tickets
- Two Days in Vancouver
- Vancouver to VIctoria Tours
- Whale Watching in Vancouver
- Whitsler Tours from Vancouver
- Food Truck Dining in Vancouver
- Vancouver Cruises and Water Tours
- Art Lover’s Guide to Vancouver
- Must-See Museums in Vancouver
- How to Spend 2 Days in Vancouver
- Whistler Tours from Vancouver
- Vancouver Neighborhood Guide
- Food Lover's Guide to Vancouver
- Romantic Things to Do in Vancouver
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island