Top Vancouver Island Wildlife Encounters
9 results | All Vancouver Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Great crew, determined and high Spirited to find whales and wildlife. We found a groups of orcas amd tracked them and observed them in there natural habitat. Then we observed bald eagles and a large groups of seals. Dress in layers out in the open ocean it’s frigid they provide great warm equipment. Thanks again Pete and Lily!!!"
* A traveler said: "On Eagle Wing Sunset Excursion. Excellent experience saw lots of Orca's, crew (Peter and Karac) knew exactly where to go, where to position the boat for a great experience with respecting the Orca's. When floating some Orca's swam beside the boat. Crew was very knowledgeable and interacted very well with customers. Boat was very fast (faster than other boats that left at same time as our boat) so it allowed more time with Orca's. On the way back, near the end, they played Phil Collins songs, great way to end. Eagle Wing is carbon neutral and donates money to whale preservation which was important to selecting who we went with."
* A traveler said: "Had the best time ever. The naturalist answered all questions and had a close up encounter with the whale. Would recommend anyone to go ahead and book a tour Thank you Cheyenne for a wonderful trip that I’ll never forget Barb Traynor"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to experience the beauty and grandeur of the West Coast. Josh was an amazing guide and host - knowledgeable about wildlife and the history of the area. We felt totally safe on board. Thank you for a very memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Our entire family had an exceptional time! It was the ideal gift for my husband‘s birthday! Gord was incredible at coaching us any giving instructions on how to sail. Neither of us had ever sailed before and we had an exceptional time! I highly recommend this tour for anyone remotely interested in sailing. Gord was also wonderful with our two children who thoroughly enjoyed themselves on the 4 hour trip. We all learned a ton and had a blast doing it."